06-17-2020, 06:45 AM
  • DanLaw
  • Just an old slow fat man
  • Peachtree City, GA
User Info
You do not have to be living on the streets to justifiably participate in this. If:

You have lost your job

Have a small business with significantly lower revenues

Experienced a health emergency draining funds

ANYTHING that places hardship on you

Please reach out to accept this hand up.  We have a veritable tonne of highly desirable items donated: most never used - others, hardly used.  NOBODY will ever know who was a recipient except me and my lips are sealed.  I know damn well there are people out there suffering in silence needlessly. While we can’t fix every problem in society, people have reached out to the community with a hand extended in friendship.

This is an offer extended to those experiencing financial straits.  We won’t question your status nor seek proof.  However, please do not take advantage of this offer if your situation isn’t challenging as it takes resources from those with a real need (a terribly penned sentence but it communicates the message). Recipients rest assured nobody will disclose your name.

Members of shaving fora having donated include:

Marko

draebeard
ANG69
mrdoug
dmshaver
bobmsp
chazt
jackgoldman123
grantmm
PATRIOT

Please PM me to discuss your needs, allergies and limitations so we can send products that you can enjoy.  There are a variety of products from a variety of well known vendors some of which are in my rotation - which is to state really good quality items.

Those willing to donate software, hardware or contribute prepaid postage labels to specific recipients also please PM

TSN, its members nor contributors to this effort are liable in any way nor will they be identified as to what was sent to specific recipients. It is a shame to need state this but fears have been raised regarding legal liability. Frankly, I could give a damn and would welcome the opportunity to tell a judge or jury how a hand of friendship was extended only to be met with a slap to the face.

Come on folk, let’s do some good in these tough times and those yet to come

Best to all
D

5 660
 06-17-2020, 07:01 AM
  • SCOV
  • Minnesota
User Info
Really nice concept !!!  Are others able to help?

17 948
 06-17-2020, 07:19 AM
  • DanLaw
  • Peachtree City, GA
User Info
Was concerned people might donate less quality item; could not have been more wrong! The items donated resemble an average SOTD photo. Top shelf items, some of which are in personal rotation. The software is incredible! Probably could use blades though. Maybe more post shave items. But people have been incredible

Only concern is people aren’t reaching out as much as thought. Sure we on leading edge of economic pain to come but the stats show unbelievable suffering. Surely some of our members are hurting in silence

5 660
 06-17-2020, 01:23 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
(06-17-2020, 07:19 AM)DanLaw Wrote: Was concerned people might donate less quality item; could not have been more wrong!  The items donated resemble an average SOTD photo. Top shelf items, some of which are in personal rotation. The software is incredible!  Probably could use blades though. Maybe more post shave items. But people have been incredible

Only concern is people aren’t reaching out as much as thought. Sure we on leading edge of economic pain to come but the stats show unbelievable suffering. Surely some of our members are hurting in silence

Dan, I’ve got plenty of blades to contribute. Even some post shave items, too. Lemmeknow... Smile

16 4,235
 06-17-2020, 01:38 PM
  • DanLaw
  • Peachtree City, GA
User Info
PM me and will provide ship to address

Guys spread the word on this to various groups where you a member. Want to assure anybody in meed sees this and knows we here to help in a small but well intentioned way

5 660
 06-22-2020, 12:59 PM
  • DanLaw
  • Peachtree City, GA
User Info
bump it

5 660
 06-29-2020, 05:57 AM
  • DanLaw
  • Peachtree City, GA