06-27-2020, 05:46 AM
User Info
I recently won an ebay auction that included a Rolls Razor......When it arrived i noticed it was engraved "DEMONSTRATION MODEL NOT FOR SALE". I have never seen this marking before. Has anyone else?

1 8
 08-22-2020, 04:39 PM
User Info
(06-27-2020, 05:46 AM)sethr360 Wrote: I recently won an ebay auction that included a Rolls Razor......When it arrived i noticed it was engraved "DEMONSTRATION MODEL NOT FOR SALE". I have never seen this marking before. Has anyone else?

Probably just a dealer/floor model. Pretty cool.

0 5
 08-22-2020, 07:03 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
 08-25-2020, 09:35 AM
  • MrGuy
  • Black Hills of SD
User Info
(06-27-2020, 05:46 AM)sethr360 Wrote: I recently won an ebay auction that included a Rolls Razor......When it arrived i noticed it was engraved "DEMONSTRATION MODEL NOT FOR SALE". I have never seen this marking before. Has anyone else?

Uh-oh, better keep low for a while in case the They find out it was sold. You should be clear, being on the buying side and all, but you know how They can be Wink

I’ve seen some pics of those models, but never one up close. As stated above, they were basically demo models. Something used to sell a unit, then the order got sent in to the Rolls fulfillment department. I don’t recall if I saw it here, but there are several images of invoices floating around from original purchases. I have a Christy demo model, same idea. Something the store kept then an order would be placed per sale. Very cool stuff!

1 98