07-29-2020, 05:49 PM
User Info
Hi, I was thinking about putting together some brushes again. It's been a few years since I've done that, and I've been away from the forums. 5-6 years ago, you basically went to The Golden Nib for the best stuff, especially Finest, if you weren't going Shavemac. I'm probably looking for a dense Finest and a dense Silvertip knot. What are your experiences?

Also, I had recycled handles, but I want to actually buy some new ones. It's largely up to aesthetics, but are there some sources I'm not familiar with that many people are using? Thanks a lot!

0 17
 07-29-2020, 05:52 PM
User Info
Look at Bob Quinn/Elite Razor.  Great custom handles, and his knots are top tier.  He has an excellent website and his own thread in our Artisan Corner.

60 10,485
 07-30-2020, 07:19 PM
User Info
(07-29-2020, 05:52 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: Look at Bob Quinn/Elite Razor.  Great custom handles, and his knots are top tier.  He has an excellent website and his own thread in our Artisan Corner.

Thanks a lot. I ordered some stuff from all around, but I was impressed with his offerings and got a few knots.

0 17