08-23-2020, 04:35 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
For your consideration are two lightly used brushes - I am downsizing the collection and these are the next to go.. hopefully.  Please let me know if my pricing is off, or you'd like additional pictures taken.  Neither of these sheds hair, kinda Duh with a Shavemac or a Synth, but .. they don't.

Both have been used in a 50+ brush rotation, and neither has been lathered up in the past month or so.  Prices include shipping conus only, or where USPS goes of course, and I'll eat the PayPal fees.  They will be shipped via USPS securely boxed ..

On the left is a Shavemac that I purchased second hand as a DO1 Three band.  The knot measures 23 mm by 50 mm high, the ebony resin handle height is 44 mm.  Great knot, with backbone but not terribly scritchy to me.  Will be shipped with the Shavemac box.  Retail right now with those specs appears to be around 139,00 €, or about $165 USD.  I'd like to receive $100.
To the starboard is a Plisson synthetic in a Tortoiseshell handle.  Measurements on this are 23 knot with 54 loft.  The tortoise handle is 54 mm high.  These are no longer made, retail at one time was $75 or so .. but I see old BST ads at close to $100 .. Academic, I'd ask just $50, delivered conus.

Thanks for helping these brushes find their way back to more productive use.

[Image: mWBmuG7.jpg]

71 712
 08-26-2020, 04:18 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
Well, I must have over-priced these two.  Before I put them back on that still too crowded shelf, I'd offer 10% off either, $90 for the octagonal Shavemac 0r $45 for the Plisson.  If somebody would want both knock another $ 5 off the total.

71 712