09-25-2020, 06:04 AM
User Info
I've got a couple of things to sell or swap. Prices include shipping within the US. Take $5 off for each additional thing you order after the first.

Software Lot: $50 $45 sold (retail around $80)
  • Catie's Bubbles Mille Chypre soap and aftershave, lightly used, limited edition and no longer available
  • Phoenix and Beau Achilles Last Stand soap, scooped 3x, limited edition and no longer available
  • Noble Otter Two Kings soap, scooped 3x
  • OPTIONAL ADD-ON ONLY: 3x scooped glass jar of Nuavia Blu (can add photo if requested) for an additional $35
Summer Break 24mm Thurston Brush: $50 - Sold  (retail $68)
Excellent work by Kyle on this handle, I'm just not a huge fan of the Maggard SHD knot. Defunked and used for two shaves.

Rogue Perfumery Chypre Siam EdP 75ml: $135 (retail $156)
Includes box. Closest thing to real civet you're going to find in 2020, also contains real oak moss.

Deep Vintage Givenchy Gentleman EdT 100ml spray with cap: $60 $50 sold (no retail on vintage)
Scent fully intact.

Deep Vintage Giorgio Beverly Hills Extraordinary Cologne Spray for Men, 100ml, spray: $50 (no retail on vintage)
Had to replace the sprayer, will include original. Extremely potent dark juice, it's actually a stronger and richer scent than the Givenchy but that one usually gets all the hype on vintage forums.

Trades I'm looking for:
Modern formulation YSL Kouros
Vintage formulation YSL Kouros or Chanel Antaeus
DS & Durga Burning Barbershop
Shavemac D01 2-Band Brush
[attachment=20513]
More detailed photos here.

26 193