10-09-2020, 11:03 AM
  • David
  • Toronto
User Info
I love this stuff! I started with the unscented, thought it was terrific, and ordered the rest when they came in stock.

They all have interesting, light scents. But, I still like the natural one the best.

Not quite sure what after shave to pair them with, so at the moment I just use Witch Hazel, mixed with a couple drops of water. The post-shave feel and the moisturizing is spectacular with the tonka bean: rather important to me now, because the weather is starting to cool down considerably, and my skin is dryer than usual.

Everyone enjoys different products, different scents, and different techniques. That's what I like so much about this forum. We're such an interesting bunch!

[Image: Xuv4CfX.jpg]

[Image: OguViTy.jpg]

1 672
 10-09-2020, 01:52 PM
User Info
I like it too!

5 183
 10-09-2020, 05:47 PM
User Info
Is the apple farm a straight apple scent?

1 51
 10-10-2020, 08:02 AM
  • David
  • Toronto
User Info
(10-09-2020, 05:47 PM)Whisker_whacker Wrote: Is the apple farm a straight apple scent?

It's a beautiful scent.  Light and sweet.  But, to be honest, it doesn't really smell like apple to me.

I didn't use any after shave, I just lathered some on my face and left it there while I put everything away, then washed it off a minute or two later.  It's so moisturizing.  Then, about ¾ of an hour later my wife smelled me and said, ya, there's a tiny bit of an apple scent there, and it smells very natural, not synthetic at all.

1 672
 10-26-2020, 05:20 AM
User Info
I have got to get some Apple Farm,as I have heard good things about it.?

0 14