10-10-2020, 03:25 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
I tried to contact them directly but there're all kinds of hoops to jump through and one I don't know off hand so I thought I'd throw the question out here on the chance someone knows. The Santa Absolutely aftershave has been unavailable anywhere for some time now. I'm wondering what's going on. Are they discontinuing it? Is it just a problem getting the ingredients? I really like it and have put off getting an alternative but I'd like to know if it's been in vain.
Thanks in advance for any help.

8 2,886
 10-10-2020, 06:23 AM
  • chazt
  • Shimmer of Techs
  • Queens, NY
User Info
I sent them an email via the contact form on their website approximately two to three weeks ago. Todd Cerami (?sp?) answered within 24 hours. We went back and forth, each sending two emails, chatting about menthol. He seemed quite accessible and open. They have no foreseeable plans to kick Snake Bite AS up a notch, btw.

Maybe he’s got something going on his life that’s temporarily interfering with his ability to reply speedily? It seems to be a very small, small business.

19 4,798
 10-10-2020, 09:58 AM
User Info
(10-10-2020, 03:25 AM)Mouser Wrote: I tried to contact them directly but there're all kinds of hoops to jump through and one I don't know off hand so I thought I'd throw the question out here on the chance someone knows. The Santa Absolutely aftershave has been unavailable anywhere for some time now. I'm wondering what's going on. Are they discontinuing it? Is it just a problem getting the ingredients? I really like it and have put off getting an alternative but I'd like to know if it's been in vain.
Thanks in advance for any help.

That would be unfortunate as I like the Santal Absolute. I think it is the only Sandalwood so far that I like out of the few I have.

4 475