10-15-2020, 07:39 PM
User Info
I'm looking for a Blackland Vector (SB) and/or Tatara Masamune. I have several vintage razors and some software I can offer for trade which are listed below with pictures. if any of my items interest you, send me a message and we can talk fair trade. 

1.     Gillette Fatboy E3 Excellent overall condition
2.     Gillette Slim N4. Good working condition. Final quarter turn is not there. Doesn’t affect the shave. Minor spotting on the handle.
3.     Gillette Flare tip C1. Made in USA. Perfect working condition.
4.     Gillette Flare tip. No date code. Made in England. Perfect working condition.
5.     (5) Gillette Rocket. Made in England. Very good working condition. One spot of what appears to be minor plating loss on the handle.
6.     Gillette Slim G4. Perfect working condition.
7.     Gillette Slim L2. One door opens early and clips the bottom of the safety bar, but it continues to open and does not affect the functioning of the razor or shave. There are 3 spots of minor plating loss on the handle, but otherwise in very good condition
8.     Merkur 38C. Excellent condition. Rarely used.
9.     Gillette fat handle tech. Triangular holes in plate. Made in Canada. Excellent condition.
10.  Gold Gillette fat handle tech. Rectangular holes in plate. Made in Canada. Some wear of the gold plating on the top and underside of the head, but otherwise, in very good condition.
11.  Gillette fat handle tech. Triangular holes in plate. Made in Canada. Excellent condition.
12.  Gillette old type ball end razor with khakhi case with fully intact mirror. Mirror has some normal wear on the reflective surface, but it is completely intact and usable. Some stains on the case. Some plating loss on the handle. My understanding is that it is rare to find this razor without a cracked handle or missing teeth. This one has all the teeth and the handle is not cracked. Made in Canada
13.  Gillette rocket, in case. Razor is in excellent condition. Top of case has a big crack, but otherwise, is in good condition and the hinge is intact and working. Made in England.
14.  Gillette fat handle tech in case. Rectangular holes in plate. Has mirror which shows some wear of the reflective surface, but the mirror itself is fully intact and otherwise in very good condition. Razor is in excellent good condition. Made in Canada.
15.  Gillette Fatboy F4 Excellent condition in case. Case has some wear but otherwise in good condition.
16.  Gillette Fatboy F1 with case. Case is aged, but in very good condition. The button part is cracked. Razor is in excellent condition.
17.  Gillette Slim H1 with case. Case is aged, but in good condition. The button part is cracked and a corner of the top case has come scratches and some fogginees. Razor is in excellent condition.
18.  Gillette ball end tech razor in case with 2 blade banks. Razor has been thoroughly cleaned, but the case needs a cleaning. Blade banks have a been wiped but can also use a thorough cleaning.
19.  Eversharp-Schick injector razor (type G) with case. Razor in excellent condition, still has the blank in it. Case has a few scratches, but otherwise in very good condition. Made in USA.
20.  Gold valet autostrop razor with bakelite case. Very good condition. Autostrop division, Gillette safety razor company of Canada ltd.
21.  Eveready GEM blade style razor in case. Razor is in excellent condition. Case has a crack and some scratches on the top, but otherwise in good condition. Made in England.
22.  Schick injector razor (type E) with case and original red box packaging. Razor still has the blank in it and seems the razor has never been used. All packaging in excellent condition. Some minor wear marks on the box but given how old it is, it is in excellent condition. Made in Canada.
23.  Schick injector razor (Don’t know what type. Maybe type E3. I think) with case, original red box packaging and instruction leaflet. Razor still has the blank in it and seems the razor has never been used. All packaging in excellent condition. Some minor wear marks on the box but given how old it is, it is in excellent condition. Made in Canada. Manufactured by magazine repeating razor company, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
24.  Eveready razor with metal case with red velvet inside lining and blade bank with some blades. Razor has been cleaned, but the case could use a cleaning. Blade bank in particular is dirty and could use a cleaning.
25.  Valet autostrop razor. Excellent condition. Autostrop safety razor company limited, Toronto, Canada.
26.  Eveready razor with short handle and opening hinges on front. Made in USA.
27.  Eveready GEM blade style razors in excellent condition. Made in England.
28.   Gillette razor. I don’t know what type it is, but I think this has an aluminum handle.
29.  4 sealed and 1 open pack of valet autostrop blades and a blade bank.
30.  Musgo real shaving cream – spiced citrus and lavender
31.  Highland Springs green door shaving soap. Used a few times. About 85% left in the container.
32.  Pre de provence no 63 shaving soap
33.  Hawkins and Brimble aftershave balm - 4
34.  Proraso preshave green - several
35.  Proraso white shaving cream - two
36.  Stirling aftershave balms used about 3-4 times – Piacenza, Ozark Mountain, Satsuma
37.  Crown shaving company aftershave balm – about 80%
38.  Polsilver super iridium blades
39.  100 personna comfort coated blades
40.  100 rockwell razor blades
41.  100 voskhod razor blades
The black handled razor next to the proraso cream is a Wardonia razor made in Sheffield, England.  

[Image: k1eRTEN.jpg]

[Image: tYmpPZK.jpg]

[Image: QaiJiSa.jpg]

0 154
 10-15-2020, 09:35 PM
User Info
This thread wins best effort for a trade

36 2,148
 10-16-2020, 06:22 AM
User Info
(10-15-2020, 09:35 PM)mike_the_kraken Wrote: This thread wins best effort for a trade

+1

Good luck with the trade.  Thumbsup

92 21,341
 10-16-2020, 07:15 AM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
Wow! This is a very impressive collection of vintage razors.

19 4,555
 Yesterday, 12:29 PM
User Info
(10-16-2020, 06:22 AM)celestino Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 09:35 PM)mike_the_kraken Wrote: This thread wins best effort for a trade

+1

Good luck with the trade.  Thumbsup

Thank you!

0 154