10-22-2020, 11:06 AM
  • stan
  • USA
User Info
If you're in the market for a SS or AL razor you may want to check them out. Great sale/price reduction or what ever it is.
Their stainless razor prices are reduced as low as $99.00. I don't need one but wanted to share info.

0 394
 10-23-2020, 10:04 PM
User Info
Is that because they now won't be made in the USA?

I bought one about 2 years ago, for that sole reason, and I live in Ireland. I was reading recently they're going to be shifting their production to a cheaper location. Pretty disappointing really.

I know for me, I have no issue paying a high end price, but only if the guy making it is deserving of it, and not just some automated production line. If you know what i mean.

0 19
 10-24-2020, 06:29 PM
  • norton
  • The Alien Nation
User Info
So browsing another forum, the story going around is that the Windsor Pro (in polished stainless or aluminum) is indeed produced in China.

The rest of the line - Classic, Windsor Stainless, SEs and Aluminum lines are all still made in the USA. 

I don't consider this surprising - if made in the USA is what you are after, you still have that option from ATT. 

Audio companies do this regularly.  Some lines made in the US, some overseas.  It's a business after all. 
This (IMO) just lets them reach more people.  Everyone loves a bargain, and not everyone wants to drop North of 150.00 on a razor (present company excluded of course). 

Based on reviews I've seen here for straight up Chinese made brushes vs Simpsons - I think we might want to see the execution before passing judgement. 

Anyone interested should just contact ATT - I've always found them highly responsive to my inquiries.

15 184