11-20-2020, 02:44 PM
  • kiruiz
  • Boellis Man
  • San Juan PR
User Info
Gents:
Hope things are ok for all. Here couple of things that I may regret in the future but here we go.

1) SOLD Semogue Foro Afeitado Clásico Mistura. Here’s a semogue mistura for the forum in Spain. The handle looks unique and special. It’s limited edition of the Forum 2019 as you may read. A lot of good stuff read it and say about their brush. It’s a mix of two bad hair and boar. Nice backbone and comes with the excelsior sticker too in the box. Only owner and no issues whatsoever includes de box too. Cost me $75.00 yours for $50.00 shipped.
2) Vielong special edition high mountain white two band
hair incredible backbone. Stamp at the bottom of the brush. Letters fade away a bit with the time. Only owner includes the original Vielong box. Cost me $180.00 yours for $60.00 shipped.
3) Vulfix travel brush Vulfix super badger. I purchased this brush since I was force to travel a lot on my work but things change and never touch water. The only thing I did was I re knot the brush. It has a silver tip knot from the golden nip gel tip silver tip hair. Again it never touch water. Cost me $85.00 yours $40.00 shipped.
4) Revisor 5/8 TI palm scales. Awesome quality razors incredible shavers. I changed the scales due to the fact they came on the plastic black ones. You want a singing razor? This is the answer Revisor very thin grinds and high quality razors. Only owner includes his original box. Cost me $145.00 yours for $80.00 shipped. Honed it’s sharp.
5) Revisor 6/8 razor awesome razor and scales. Pitched directly to Revisor. Singing razor incredible quality. Cost me $175.00 yours for $90.00 honed to my standards, it’s sharp.
All prices includes shipping on price for all in the US using the USPS outside the US please pm me to determine your country shipping cost.
Thanks
Kenneth

Attached Files Image(s)

41 396
 11-20-2020, 05:47 PM
  • kiruiz
  • Boellis Man
  • San Juan PR
User Info
Semogue sold.

41 396
 11-21-2020, 08:54 AM