07-30-2021, 09:33 AM
  • Bax
User Info
Maybe they're scraping the bottom of the barrel for employees.  When folks can earn more money by sitting at home on their butts playing video games than actually working for a living, they (USPS, FedEx, UPS) may lack the human capital necessary to ensure that their mail handling and delivery happens in a timely manner.  Not to mention the incredible shortage of truck drivers at the moment.  The skyrocketing price of gas doesn't help.  "This, too, shall pass."
  :-)
- Bax

0 391
 07-31-2021, 01:42 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
Everybody is looking for employees at the moment.   Maybe a screening test could be to ask if any of them expect to place something valuable in an oversized plain manila envelope, put "DO NOT BEND"  on it, and are surprised when that fitty cent to ship priced item arrives bent somewhere across our country ..

83 874
 08-04-2021, 01:16 PM
User Info
Ok, this is a brand new one for me. The only animals I see in my yard this time of day are deer, squirrels, and maybe a beaver. Or maybe my pet Jackal got out. I better go check on him. 

[Image: McTXTFj.png]

5 819
 08-04-2021, 08:29 PM
  • chazt
  • Super Moderator
  • Queens, NY
User Info
 08-04-2021, 08:31 PM
User Info
(08-04-2021, 08:29 PM)chazt Wrote: [Image: Mvp2biN.jpg][Image: RARF0PV.jpg]
Biggrin

5 819
 08-05-2021, 10:30 AM
  • Bax
User Info
HAHAHA!
Funny pic!

I have a GEM razor that bites like that!

[Image: UddMrVL.jpg]
I hereby name the rodent "Gem."
  :-)
- Bax

0 391
 08-08-2021, 12:27 PM
User Info
Ok, now I'm pissed. My Titanium Timeless was scheduled for Monday. Apparently they tried today and it couldn't be delivered as addressed and they're returning to sender. No second attempt. I tried to intercept it and my package doesn't qualify. WTF? I messaged the seller, not sure they can do much. Maybe they mislabeled the address or something? 

5 819
 08-08-2021, 03:15 PM
  • Bax
User Info
Hope the sender figures out the goof and can re-send asap.
Before you get too distressed, Mike!
(Maybe a USPS lurker saw your screen name and did it on purpose!)
  ;-)
- Bax

0 391
 08-08-2021, 03:23 PM
User Info
(08-08-2021, 03:15 PM)Bax Wrote: Hope the sender figures out the goof and can re-send asap.
Before you get too distressed, Mike!
(Maybe a USPS lurker saw your screen name and did it on purpose!)
  ;-)
- Bax

Unfortunately, I'm already distressed. Angry  I contacted the seller, it was an eBay purchase. He contacted me back and told me he decided he changed his mind so he intercepted the order. I don't know if it was supposed to come to the today but it was scheduled for tomorrow at the latest. And he did all of this without sending me a cancellation request or even just a simple courtesy email. I just saw that the delivery was interrupted, I tried to intercept it and couldn't, then I had to contact him to find out "Oh, I changed my mind." So much for my Timeless Titanium.

5 819
 08-08-2021, 05:11 PM
  • Bax
User Info
Good luck finding another Timeless Titanium!
- Bax

0 391
 08-08-2021, 06:48 PM
User Info
(08-08-2021, 05:11 PM)Bax Wrote: Good luck finding another Timeless Titanium!
- Bax

Thanks. It just sucks. You play by the rules and you get screwed. I saw it, I bought, I payed immediately. If he had seller's remorse, that sucks, but it was too late. It was literally 20 minutes from at the post office, then you cancel? It was perfect having both bas plates as I haven't used the 0.68 and that is part of what has been holding up my decision.

5 819
 08-08-2021, 07:49 PM
  • chazt
  • Super Moderator
  • Queens, NY
User Info
(08-08-2021, 06:48 PM)Mike Distress Wrote:
- Bax

Thanks. It just sucks. You play by the rules and you get screwed. I saw it, I bought, I payed immediately. If he had seller's remorse, that sucks, but it was too late. It was literally 20 minutes from at the post office, then you cancel? It was perfect having both bas plates as I haven't used the 0.68 and that is part of what has been holding up my decision.

Mike, I agree. Stand your ground and continue to play! Stick with your good karma. The Universe knows. My Mom and Dad taught me to always do the right thing. It’s how I raised my kids. They’re awesome humans.

Another razor will come your way Sisi

20 5,676
 08-08-2021, 08:16 PM
User Info
(08-08-2021, 07:49 PM)chazt Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 06:48 PM)Mike Distress Wrote:
- Bax

Mike, I agree. Stand your ground and continue to play! Stick with your good karma. The Universe knows. My Mom and Dad taught me to always do the right thing. It’s how I raised my kids. They’re awesome humans.

Another razor will come your way Sisi

I have never had such a thing happen, much less so close to delivery. Policy seemed to be you couldn't cancel once you ship, but apparently you can. That said, I have my ATT order all set. There is always something else. I have no doubt your children are awesome as are you chaz! I was raised the same way. I always try to do the right thing as best I can. It pays off more often than not.

5 819