12-17-2020, 09:22 PM
User Info
Found a cool little App on the Google play store to track your collection and record and rate your shaves.

Nice way to keep track of what you use the most and what kind of shave experiences you get... it keeps stats.

Has the ability to store a picture also and share but was not able to share to post here yet.

Check it out..[Image: c5354c7e8c8400bf258f5b8beebecc25.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

0 24
 12-20-2020, 02:05 PM
User Info
I use Shaving Buddy to track my shaves too.. have since, oh... lemme see... fall of 2015? The newer version have improved significantly on most aspects of the app, especially when it comes to sharing the SOTD with other apps.

3 7,421
 01-20-2021, 10:18 PM
User Info
(12-20-2020, 02:05 PM)WegianWarrior Wrote: I use Shaving Buddy to track my shaves too.. have since, oh... lemme see... fall of 2015? The newer version have improved significantly on most aspects of the app, especially when it comes to sharing the SOTD with other apps.

Say WHAT?! How've I missed this? Glad I joined this place Smile

1 72
 01-21-2021, 02:02 PM
User Info
(12-20-2020, 02:05 PM)WegianWarrior Wrote: I use Shaving Buddy to track my shaves too.. have since, oh... lemme see... fall of 2015? The newer version have improved significantly on most aspects of the app, especially when it comes to sharing the SOTD with other apps.
Hey, I downloaded the app and don't see anything about sharing, exporting, opening or anything relating to other apps?
I see there is an option to pay $3 for a premium version...but it doesn't say anything about what you'd get with the upgrade, if you get anything at all.

Did you pay for the app or am I missing something in the free version?
FYR I'm on Android, where most everything is free.  Proud to say I've never had an "I"anything, nor paid for an app, song or anything.

I would be happy to pay 3 bucks to be able to post pics from my phone to one of the other boards that's a nightmare to post pics to...one
thing I'll say about this place is it's nice that I've not needed to resize an image...yet.

1 72
 01-21-2021, 02:34 PM
User Info
AFAIK there are two ways to share a shave; when you enter a shave and save it it should say "share" in the upper right hand corner, and on the list of shaves, each shave will have the android sharing icon.

I think the big difference between free and paid is how many brushes, razors, soaps and aftershaves you can enter into the database.

3 7,421
 01-21-2021, 03:25 PM
User Info
(01-21-2021, 02:34 PM)WegianWarrior Wrote: AFAIK there are two ways to share a shave; when you enter a shave and save it it should say "share" in the upper right hand corner, and on the list of shaves, each shave will have the android sharing icon.

I think the big difference between free and paid is how many brushes, razors, soaps and aftershaves you can enter into the database.

Thanks, I'll check that out.

1 72
 01-22-2021, 07:02 AM
User Info
(01-21-2021, 02:34 PM)WegianWarrior Wrote: AFAIK there are two ways to share a shave; when you enter a shave and save it it should say "share" in the upper right hand corner, and on the list of shaves, each shave will have the android sharing icon.

Yes, the free version only supports up to 5 of each category.

4 457