10-02-2012, 12:05 PM
User Info
So I'm having this little issue where threads I've previously subscribed to will show up in my "Thread Subscriptions with New Posts" section when they don't actually have new posts.

Is this normal? Is it a happy little reminder to go revisist an old thread just for kicks? How do I fix it? Smile

Thanks!

4 253
 10-02-2012, 12:07 PM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
I get that as well, quite often actually. I always assumed someone edited a post and that is why it flagged it as having a new post, I could be wrong though.

31 1,510
 08-26-2013, 05:09 PM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
I've started having this happen again, quite often as a matter of fact. As an example see pic below...I had 6 "updated" subscriptions this evening when I logged on, only two of which were bolded and had actual new posts. Huh

[Image: huWkQlX.jpg]

31 1,510
 08-29-2013, 05:54 AM
User Info
I'll look into this.

40 5,830
 08-29-2013, 01:10 PM
  • Agravic
  • Emeritus
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
Andrew, I've noticed the following issues in the last several days, and it may or may not be related to the OP posted issue. I'm not a computer savvy fellow, so forgive me if I'm talking nonsense.

Whenever I go to back to certain pages within the site again, ie subsequent to the first visit, it seems to bring up the page as it was the first time I went, and only updates if I refresh at the top of the page using my toolbar icon. I've noticed this on the subscribed threads page, viewing a forum member's profile page i.e. it states they are online but that was awhile ago, and when I refresh it then reflects current status, and other pages also.

Thanks.

102 17,671