01-01-2021, 12:58 PM
  • MaxP
  • Des Moines, Iowa
User Info
Shavemac 26mm in Faux Tortoise

A while back, I bought this from Obie on this thread  http://shavenook.com/showthread.php?tid=57055

Obie’s post said it had some scrub.  I challenge that.  I think it has some scritch.  There are some dark hairs in it.  It acts more like a D01 than a Silvertip IMHO.

Nevertheless it performs wonderfully.  The handle is a joy to hold and use  The lettering on the back is not as crisp as the front.  I suspect its always been that way.

However, I’m determined to reduce my cabinet to seven brushes.  This one is part of the reduction.

IIRC, I paid him $90.  I’m selling it for the same $90.  I’ll ship USPS to US50 and accept PayPal

Thanks for looking.  And Happy 2021!

[Image: 8Avo5WQ.jpg]

[Image: ciOQxIY.jpg]

67 1,962
 01-02-2021, 04:10 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
(01-01-2021, 12:58 PM)MaxP Wrote: Shavemac 26mm in Faux Tortoise

A while back, I bought this from Obie on this thread  http://shavenook.com/showthread.php?tid=57055

Obie’s post said it had some scrub.  I challenge that.  I think it has some scritch.  There are some dark hairs in it.  It acts more like a D01 than a Silvertip IMHO.

Nevertheless it performs wonderfully.  The handle is a joy to hold and use  The lettering on the back is not as crisp as the front.  I suspect its always been that way.

However, I’m determined to reduce my cabinet to seven brushes.  This one is part of the reduction.

IIRC, I paid him $90.  I’m selling it for the same $90.  I’ll ship USPS to US50 and accept PayPal

Thanks for looking.  And Happy 2021!

[Image: 8Avo5WQ.jpg]

[Image: ciOQxIY.jpg]
Its beautiful and although its a bulb and I much prefer fans until it gets to 28mm and larger it so close to that line........deserves some serious thought... ..

8 2,866
 Yesterday, 03:46 PM
  • MaxP
  • Des Moines, Iowa
User Info
Last Bump. If no takers, then its off to storage until another day.

67 1,962