02-10-2021, 10:39 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
Due to the challenges faced by USPS during the Pandemic, we have added additional shipping options at BullGoose. For Domestic orders, we now offer 2 Day UPS and UPS Standard in addition to USPS Priority and USPS 1st Class. For International orders, we no longer ship via USPS 1st Class International but do offer DHL Express and UPS Worldwide service. Because these International Shipping options are more secure, we have also expanded the list of countries that we ship to. If you do not see your country on the drop down list, just let us know.

[Image: RaER7O9.jpg]

54 21,917
 02-10-2021, 10:58 AM
User Info
Don't see India.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 1,360
 02-10-2021, 12:35 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
User Info
(02-10-2021, 10:58 AM)Jags009 Wrote: Don't see India.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have added DHL Express for India.

54 21,917
 02-10-2021, 04:36 PM
User Info
Phil,

Excellent offerings during these challenging times.

8 1,833
 02-10-2021, 07:55 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
User Info
(02-10-2021, 04:36 PM)Panther308 Wrote: Phil,

Excellent offerings during these challenging times.

Thank you William!

54 21,917
 02-11-2021, 04:28 PM
User Info
Phil,
There is another reason it is a brilliant move: many of us oldsters are in a situation where we can't get USPS packages delivered because of COVID and we don't want to stand in line at the Post Office because of exposure to COVID, and therefore don't order from vendors who don't offer alternatives, so you may find that your orders perk up a bit now.

0 4
 02-11-2021, 06:18 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
User Info
(02-11-2021, 04:28 PM)SoapyPete Wrote: Phil,
There is another reason it is a brilliant move: many of us oldsters are in a situation where we can't get USPS packages delivered because of COVID and we don't want to stand in line at the Post Office because of exposure to COVID, and therefore don't order from vendors who don't offer alternatives, so you may find that your orders perk up a bit now.

That's a good point Pete. I definitely had to adapt to the situation. Its always good to have a choice.

54 21,917
 02-17-2021, 11:21 AM
User Info
Nothing is easy during this pandemic. Not even mail.

0 50
 02-18-2021, 09:00 AM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Co-Owner, Brad Sears ShaveWorks
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
(02-10-2021, 10:39 AM)bullgoose Wrote: Due to the challenges faced by USPS during the Pandemic, we have added additional shipping options at BullGoose. For Domestic orders, we now offer 2 Day UPS and UPS Standard in addition to USPS Priority and USPS 1st Class. For International orders, we no longer ship via USPS 1st Class International but do offer DHL Express and UPS Worldwide service. Because these International Shipping options are more secure, we have also expanded the list of countries that we ship to. If you do not see your country on the drop down list, just let us know.

Well done, Phil!

4 1,086
 02-18-2021, 09:33 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
User Info
(02-17-2021, 11:21 AM)ZaphodZ Wrote: Nothing is easy during this pandemic. Not even mail.
That is definitely true. I have been getting really frustrated dealing with some veterinary issues for my dog. We still have not met her internal medicine vet and response times are terrible. 
(02-18-2021, 09:00 AM)BSWoodturning Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 10:39 AM)bullgoose Wrote: Due to the challenges faced by USPS during the Pandemic, we have added additional shipping options at BullGoose. For Domestic orders, we now offer 2 Day UPS and UPS Standard in addition to USPS Priority and USPS 1st Class. For International orders, we no longer ship via USPS 1st Class International but do offer DHL Express and UPS Worldwide service. Because these International Shipping options are more secure, we have also expanded the list of countries that we ship to. If you do not see your country on the drop down list, just let us know.

Well done, Phil!
Thank you Brad!

54 21,917
 02-18-2021, 01:30 PM
User Info
Hello Phil,

Amazing service last week love my Thater’s and DHL delivered my brushes safely to UK.
My order did get a customs inspection and was marked up neatly in customs security tape on one end and a note that it was inspected.

I’m very pleased indeed and will post my new arrivals in due course.

I recommend Bullgoose couldn’t fault anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 27
 02-18-2021, 01:44 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
User Info
(02-18-2021, 01:30 PM)Salty sailor Wrote: Hello Phil,

Amazing service last week love my Thater’s and DHL delivered my brushes safely to UK.  
My order did get a customs inspection and was marked up neatly in customs security tape on one end and a note that it was inspected.

Excellent! I am glad that everything reached you smoothly. For International shipping, DHL or UPS is definitely the way to go. Thank you again Alec your business...I really appreciate it.

54 21,917
 02-19-2021, 03:33 AM
User Info
(02-18-2021, 01:44 PM)bullgoose Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 01:30 PM)Salty sailor Wrote: Hello Phil,

Excellent! I am glad that everything reached you smoothly. For International shipping, DHL or UPS is definitely the way to go. Thank you again Alec your business...I really appreciate it.

Thank you for your help with my request and order, Thaters are hard to get hold of in the UK. Personally Brexit has made the USA more competitive against the EU now.

0 27
 02-24-2021, 01:12 PM
  • Rufus
  • Greater Toronto Area
User Info
On international orders do DHL and UPS charge a brokerage/handling fee for clearing the package through customs?  BTW, through out COVID-19 I’ve continued to have packages shipped to Canada from the US, and vice versa, with no hiccups at all.

9 1,183
 02-24-2021, 01:40 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
User Info
(02-24-2021, 01:12 PM)Rufus Wrote: On international orders do DHL and UPS charge a brokerage/handling fee for clearing the package through customs?  BTW, through out COVID-19 I’ve continued to have packages shipped to Canada from the US, and vice versa, with no hiccups at all.

I honestly do not know. My guess is that they do not charge a brokerage fee for personal use items. For wholesale items that will be resold, UPS charges me a brokerage fee (on top of the customs fee) to help clear the items through customs while DHL just charges the customs fee.

54 21,917