10-03-2012, 12:12 PM
User Info
Cool Razorockers Unite! Cool

It's time for

Razorocktober

That's right all you Razorockers out there, its the month of October, and I'd like you to join me in renaming it and celebrating Razorocktober! A month dedicated to using and appreciating one of our favorite brands in all of traditional wetshaving, Razorock!

The idea here is simple! For your shaves during the month of October commit to using at least one Razorock product in any aspect of the shave. Be it soap, croap, aftershave, razors, brushes... any and all Razorock products count! And with so much variety of great stuff it should not be a challenge to do! Then visit this thread and share with us whatever and however you like about what you used and how it worked for you. SOTD pics are fantastic, product reviews or a simple shout out to say you used something Razorock today. Basically anything goes, just share the love! This thread is going on another forum as well, but I hoped the Nook could have some fun with it too!

Last thing, I encourage the spreading of the label Razorocker! Add it to your sig line, say it loud and proud. Show the rest of the board you are a true Razorock fan, a Razorocker!

So Razorock-On Razorockers, and lets have a great Razorocktober!!!

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with Italian Barber or Razorock. I'm just a fan of their products. All products I use are my own and purchased with my own funds at retail asking price. This thread is not an official Nook thread.

4 253
 10-03-2012, 12:36 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
Ill join you using RazoRock shave gels , wax and Lube during the next weeks.

86 7,123
 10-03-2012, 12:39 PM
User Info
You gents enjoy your month!

75 20,883
 10-03-2012, 12:51 PM
  • Tonality
  • Attempted Soap Sabbatical
  • Boston
User Info
Teiste, have you used the gel or lube as a preshave? If so how was it? I'm on the fence about picking some up.

I'll be using Razorock roughly half of the month as I randomly switch between soaps, but with more Jabonman incoming I don't plan on sticking to only Razorock. However, if the lube turns out to be good, that will likely get daily use once I purchase it.

35 1,732
 10-03-2012, 01:28 PM
  • brian
  • I wear sandalwood sandles
  • THE SWAMP (Florida)
User Info
I'm already committed to Sticktober so I won't be using any of my much beloved RR croaps... Which means my only RR products to use are my la famiglia balms.
I'll be sure to enjoy them this month and share an occasional pic along the way Smile

11 366
 10-03-2012, 01:32 PM
  • beartrap
  • Resident Цирюльник
  • Southern California
User Info
Oww guys, why don't you ever wanna do weekly commitments? Biggrin
Can't do the whole month! I am very weak Blush

88 4,233
 10-03-2012, 01:48 PM
User Info
Thanks for the support guys!

Remember, it only has to be one of any RR product, not just the soaps and not exclusively RR only shaves. Balms are good, any AS is good, the new RR razors just released yesterday, the preshave soaps or lubes or gels, heck even the deo spray, alum stick or bath soap (which is great btw)! It should be pretty easy to incorporate just one Razorock product in there somewhere!

4 253
 10-03-2012, 01:51 PM
User Info
* SharpSpine loves the disclaimer.

I'll certainly be involved here as my La Famiglia soft soaps and S.Maria cream are my favorite software products.

* SharpSpine is off to amend his signature a tiny bit! Biggrin

31 7,912
 10-03-2012, 02:13 PM
User Info
Rock on SharpSpine! Cool

4 253
 10-03-2012, 02:29 PM
  • Howler
  • A calamophile and vintage razor lover
  • Fort Smith AR
User Info
Sounds great I will join in for this.

1 3,507
 10-03-2012, 07:46 PM
  • brian
  • I wear sandalwood sandles
  • THE SWAMP (Florida)
User Info
I finished off tonight's shave with RR ZiPeppino ASB...

This line is wonderful - right up there with GFT Skin Food as far as smoothing / nourishing feel, but much less $$$ per ounce.

Thanks, Joe!

11 366
 10-03-2012, 08:08 PM
User Info
Yea Brian, those La Famiglia balms are the only ones I've found I can use, and actually like. Most balms make me feel greasy, like they never fully absorb. I super hate that feeling! These balms don't feel greasy, absorb fast and clean and leave the skin soft. Great stuff, made by TFS btw. May I also suggest the Don Marco balm, it has a hit of menthol in it for a nice cooling as well!

4 253
 10-03-2012, 08:41 PM
User Info
I'm already looking forward to using some S.Maria in the morning. Or maybe Zi Peppino. Or perhaps Cumba Cheech. There's always Nonno Michelino and/or Don Marco. Man, RazoRocktober is going to just be soooo difficult to muddle through. I guess I can do it for all you guys. Tongue

31 7,912
 10-04-2012, 03:36 AM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
I will do half the month with Sticks and half the month with RazoRock Products. The 1st through the 15th will be sticks, then the 16th-31st will be all RazoRock.

116 3,804
 10-04-2012, 07:01 AM
User Info
Thats awesome Dave! Thanks for joining in!

Havent busted out my shave for the day yet, but I'll be sure to take a SOTD pic (dont expect too much lol) to share with you guys. Choices, choices.... Biggrin

4 253
 10-04-2012, 08:32 AM
User Info
a few of my shaves this month will definitely include RazoRock products... in fact, I really must invest in a few more of there 'Tallow' soaps... fantastic, as is the A/S Wax. Thumbup

0 235
 10-04-2012, 08:49 AM
  • Howler
  • A calamophile and vintage razor lover
  • Fort Smith AR
User Info
Today's shave featured RazoRock Fresco

Attached Files Image(s)

1 3,507
 10-04-2012, 09:21 AM
User Info
Sweet pic Howler! Fresco is a great soap. I dig the Kananga Water there too! While I myself wasn't a big fan of it, it's cool to see someone using it as you never hear about it on the forums.

4 253
 10-04-2012, 10:22 AM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
I used the RazoRock shave gel as a pre today and worked excellent.

86 7,123
 10-04-2012, 10:24 AM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
(10-03-2012, 12:51 PM)Tonality Wrote: Teiste, have you used the gel or lube as a preshave? If so how was it? I'm on the fence about picking some up.

I'll be using Razorock roughly half of the month as I randomly switch between soaps, but with more Jabonman incoming I don't plan on sticking to only Razorock. However, if the lube turns out to be good, that will likely get daily use once I purchase it.

The shave gels are excellent as pre, and I have been using the Lube to shave my head with the same results.

86 7,123