04-05-2021, 11:56 AM
User Info
I brought out my RR hawk v3 since I wanted to finally try the schick proline 30 I've heard so much about.

My only experience with a AC style blade so far has been the feather professionals, which i was told aren't great.

I must say, idk what the hype is about. I had probably my worst shave in several months with the pro line today. Very rough feel. I did wtg and xtg with the proline amd I did half my face atg with the proline and the other half with the feather professional. The feather professional was literally night and day difference.

I cannot believe how much more smooth the feather was. Or should I say, I cannot believe how rough the proline were. I rarely have blades feel this rough, the only other blade I can think of that were this bad for me were the Gillette Wilkinson Sword from India.

I threw that proline away and will be selling or trading the other 29. [Image: 33f669fe808e6bbcb7b2b3cf1e86683e.jpg]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

0 72
 04-06-2021, 07:25 PM
User Info
I’ve tried prolines in the ATT SE1 and Asylum RX and got a smooth, if not quite as efficient shaves vs. feather pros/pro-supers. I’d try another blade were I you - occasionally I’ll get a bad feather SE. I liked the prolines, but not enough to purchase them (a generous forum member posted me two to try out)

36 2,187
 04-08-2021, 02:17 PM
  • RyznRio
  • Connecticut
User Info
I like the Feather Pro in the Hawk V3. In the Hawk V2, the Prolines and Pinks give me a better shave. The General Aluminum feathers and prolines are +/- the same to me.

0 505