04-21-2021, 02:38 PM
User Info
I am at the end of a very busy day in the cardiac cath lab when I was thinking about going home and showering and SHAVING.

I started shaving after having a beard for at least 10 years due to covid. I'm a Healthcare worker and need to wear an N95.

But then I started wet shaving my face and my head and loved it. I'll be a wet shaver even when we don't need n95 masks.

Fast forward to today... wet shaving has become a method in which I can relax and treat myself after a stressful or busy day. I think I'll be a wet shaver of some sort forever.

Thanks for reading my rambling. Hope yall have some great shaves.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 129
 04-21-2021, 04:40 PM
  • Garb
  • Oregon
User Info
Nothing like a relaxing shave after a hard day, before a hard day or just to relax

0 711
 04-22-2021, 01:56 AM
User Info
(04-21-2021, 02:38 PM)FayizD Wrote: I am at the end of a very busy day in the cardiac cath lab when I was thinking about going home and showering and SHAVING.

I started shaving after having a beard for at least 10 years due to covid. I'm a Healthcare worker and need to wear an N95.

But then I started wet shaving my face and my head and loved it. I'll be a wet shaver even when we don't need n95 masks.

Fast forward to today... wet shaving has become a method in which I can relax and treat myself after a stressful or busy day. I think I'll be a wet shaver of some sort forever.

0 230
 04-22-2021, 01:59 AM
User Info
I'm sure that brush and creamy lather working your face, releases endorphins......not sure I've got the right word! Which is why wet shavers love shaving!

0 230
 04-22-2021, 03:32 AM
User Info
You've hit upon what I refer to as the Zen of Shaving... a moment of relaxation and recharge in a busy world.

3 7,691
 04-22-2021, 11:16 AM
User Info
(04-21-2021, 02:38 PM)FayizD Wrote: I am at the end of a very busy day in the cardiac cath lab when I was thinking about going home and showering and SHAVING.

Thanks for the hard work this past year.  When the masks go away, keep the shaved head but bring back the beard.  That's what I do.

1 396