05-02-2021, 04:29 AM
  • Dalejr
  • Nova Scotia, Canada
User Info
For sale is 100 individually wrapped vintage Schick Super stainless double edge blades. (4 lots available)

They're also somewhat rare like the previous top of the line Schick Chromes I had up for sale. They don't come up for sale often as their Gillette counterpart the Spoiler. They were only produced a few years from the mid to late 60's and every bit as good as their competitors, sharp and smooth with decent longevity.

Those of us who use vintage blades swear by them and here's your opportunity as well to find out why at a reasonable price, most top brand vintage blades are going for $1-5 per blade these days.

Asking $55 plus a small cost for shipping depending on you location. 

[Image: i6CWuW2.jpg]

3 76
 05-02-2021, 09:59 AM
  • Dalejr
  • Nova Scotia, Canada
User Info
To sweeten an already good deal, will add a bonus surprise 5 vintage blades for any interested buyers. Feel free to reach out with any questions...

3 76
 05-04-2021, 12:30 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
Just for what it's worth, as a vintage blades only user I can tell you these are great blades and every bit as good, maybe a smidge smoother, as their counterparts.

9 2,903
 05-04-2021, 07:17 AM
  • Dalejr
  • Nova Scotia, Canada
User Info
(05-04-2021, 12:30 AM)Mouser Wrote: Just for what it's worth, as a vintage blades only user I can tell you these are great blades and every bit as good, maybe a smidge smoother, as their counterparts.

Thank you, I know you're a vintage only user as well.

3 76