06-11-2021, 02:12 PM
User Info
For sale a "Slim" Gillette Adjustable razor.  I'm sorry I just can't sell it for the original price of $1.50 but it's still pretty inexpensive for it's age and condition.   The Slim Adjustable is made of nickel plated brass and there is no lifting and very little wear.  It has nine adjustment positions on the adjustment dial from "9" (most aggressive) to "1" (least aggressive).  Of course, it also has the 'twist-to-open' knob at the bottom to allow for changing or rinsing of the blade. The Slim was produced in each quarter from Q1-1961 to Q4-1968.  This one is a K2 which is the 2nd Quarter of 1965 roughly the middle of the production.  I have a nice little stand that comes with it.  I'm not sure it was a razor stand and it's not vintage, but it works for the intended purpose.  Price includes shipping to USA buyers.  It has been cleaned and sanitized, but if you are like me, you will do it again once you get it  Smile

40.00 USD with the stand.  Contact me for a few more photos if you like.

9 256
 06-11-2021, 02:16 PM
User Info
I just looked at my photos and there are little 'fibers' on the chrome of the butterfly doors that is from the hand-towel I used to dry it off after sanitizing and then washing in warm soapy water.

9 256
 06-15-2021, 01:52 AM
User Info
The razor has sold - thank you to the buyer

9 256