06-22-2021, 01:24 PM
User Info
Up for sale is a one-of-a-kind 'Franken-Razor'
Do you want to try a titanium but not break the bank ... here you go.   It's 60% off new prices - Also, I save everything, and never use the extra 'goodies' that sometimes come with razors.
Head - Timeless titanium Dual-comb (OC and scalloped) - .95mm blade gap (in Timeless they list this as a medium-aggressive gap)  The cap is smooth.   When I bought this, Timeless didn't offer polished finishing - so I had it polished - but I didn't want to impact the blade chatter, or gap, so the only parts that were polished were the portions you could seen and the 'inside' is still matte. [at the time I bought it the costs were 145.00 for a 'custom' titanium plate and 85.00 for the titanium cap]

Handle - Stork Titanium Pinsk - nice polish - I believe it was 100.00 or 125.00 new and it is still in very nice shape. 90mm long

Stand - The only stainless part of the set. Above the Tie.   The hole has been opened up to accept the Pinsk handle (it is slightly larger than ATT).  Stan didn't offer polished - so it was polished to match the handle and razor.   Before polish there was a built-in blade-use counting system.  There is a blank represented by two line   |    |   then one 'pip', then two 'pips' then three.   You put in a new blade and put the stand with the blank facing out, then after your first shave, rotate the stand 90 degrees as you put the razor back in.  Next time that razor comes up in rotation, you know it was used once.   If you have a lot of razors in rotation, this is handy to know at a glance how many times a razor was used. ATT charged my 63.00 for the stand.  

Comes with the Timeless polishing cloth and hand towel - both unused.  

The total for all the parts were 393.00 ... but I will sell everything with boxes included - you really get everything except my original receipts.

How about we go 60% off for $158.00 for everything .. shipping is on me in the USA.   Thanks for looking

9 256
 06-22-2021, 01:26 PM
User Info
More photos

9 256
 06-22-2021, 03:33 PM
User Info
It is pending sale - I'll mark it appropriately when it is sold
Thanks for the sale offer!

9 256
 06-22-2021, 04:27 PM
User Info