08-09-2021, 07:13 AM
User Info
[Image: SxaYaEU.jpg]

EXCLUSIVELY FOR SHAVETHENOOK MEMEBERS
WE EXTENDED THIS PROMO
PLEASE USE CODE
FB-SAVE15

SAPONIFICIO VARESINO TRIO
These trio includes a A Special Edition Shaving Soap and After Shave Lotion in our elegant Special Edition packaging as well as a matching Shower Soap at a special price of

$87 and FREE SHIPPING
instead of $102

[Image: MPzCHya.jpg]

CUBEBE

The Cubebe Collection takes it face care properties from the prized Monoi de Tahiti oil which is created when pure coconut oil is infused with the fragrance of macerated Frangipani (Tahitian gardenia) flowers.

[Image: 3TPshy9.jpg]

OPUNTIA

[url=www.saponificiovaresino.us/products/opuntia-special-edition-trio]SHOP NOW FOR OPUNTIA TRIO

This group of shave and body care products take their skin benefit properties from the essential oils of the prickly pear from the Opuntia Ficus-Indica. The Opuntia Collection from Saponificio Varesino presents a fruity and aromatic fragrance with top notes of bergamot, pineapple and blackcurrant that give way to floral body notes of birch, rose and jasmine.

[Image: 2jyWPJM.jpg]
70th ANNIVERSARY

Created in celebration of the 70th Anniversary of Saponificio Varesino's founding in 1945, these products remain among our brand's best and most popular products.

[Image: 7bCcjkD.jpg]

COSMO

This group of shave and body care products for him take their skin benefit properties from the essential oils of the Larch tree. These oils are extracted from fresh needles of this piney tree and help to promote healthy lungs, unwanted bacterial activity and a feeling of relaxation.

0 7
 08-11-2021, 07:33 AM
User Info
Does a code need to be entered for this deal? When I select the link, the trio is shown at regular price, and remains so when added to the cart.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

0 3
 08-11-2021, 08:19 AM
User Info
The prices were reduced on the 9th when this was posted. Perhaps the promo is over, as all have returned to normal pricing

36 2,243
 08-12-2021, 12:48 PM
User Info
(08-11-2021, 07:33 AM)Bigfoot83 Wrote: Does a code need to be entered for this deal? When I select the link, the trio is shown at regular price, and remains so when added to the cart.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the inconvenience. The promo is actually over but we extended for Shavethenook members. I am happy to provide the code with the discount.
Once  registered please use this code FB-SAVE15

Thank you and stay tuned for more news.

Saponificio Varesino USA

0 7
 08-12-2021, 12:49 PM
User Info
(08-11-2021, 08:19 AM)mike_the_kraken Wrote: The prices were reduced on the 9th when this was posted. Perhaps the promo is over, as all have returned to normal pricing

Sorry for the inconvenience. The promo is actually over but it was extended for Shavethenook members. I am happy to provide the code with the discount.

Saponificio Varesino USA

0 7
 08-14-2021, 06:32 AM
User Info
(08-12-2021, 12:49 PM)S-Varesino-US Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 08:19 AM)mike_the_kraken Wrote: The prices were reduced on the 9th when this was posted. Perhaps the promo is over, as all have returned to normal pricing

Sorry for the inconvenience. The promo is actually over but it was extended for Shavethenook members. I am happy to provide the code with the discount.

Saponificio Varesino USA

Thank you - Opuntia trio set ordered!

0 3