10-07-2012, 04:05 AM
  • GreekGuy
  • Not saving money yet....
  • La Jolla, CA
User Info
Gents,

I'm trying to declutter my den as well as raise some funds. Payment by Paypal only. All prices include CONUS shipping, although I'm more than happy to ship abroad, although only via registered shipping at cost or unless paid via Paypal Personal, your choice.

First is a gillette Senator. I find this one very similar to the #15 in terms of shaving characteristics. Razor overall is in nice condition for its age. It does have some very small spots of plate loss on the very edge of the doors, as well as a small amount of brassing in the blade tray. Asking $105 inclusive of CONUS priority shipping

NOW $95 shipped CONUS

Next is a cased 1930's US Aristocrat with the barber pole knurling. Gold plating has some discoloration, although I haven't cleaned this up much and I am not an expert in dealing with gold razors. Case is in fair condition but does its job. One of the large corner teeth is a bit bent, but not overly so and I don't believe it affects the shave in any way as it is bent downwards instead of up. Still a great shaver. Due to the condition issues, I'm asking $100 inclusive of CONUS shipping

NOW $90

Next is a Simpson's Wee Scot. Good condition. No box. Asking $30 shipped on its own, or $25 with the purchase of a razor SOLD

Last is an unused refill of Tabac Shaving soap. No box. Asking $10 with the purchase of a razor or the brush

If you think my prices are out of line please do not hesitate to let me know. Also, I would be more than happy to answer any questions. Thanks for looking

9 541
 10-07-2012, 08:28 PM
  • GreekGuy
  • La Jolla, CA
User Info
Prices have been reduced on the Senator and Aristocrat

9 541
 10-09-2012, 12:17 PM
  • GreekGuy
  • La Jolla, CA
User Info
Wee Scot has been sold. Razors are still available

9 541
 10-10-2012, 11:13 PM
  • GreekGuy
  • La Jolla, CA
User Info
Everything has been sold. Thanks Mods and TSN!

9 541