11-04-2021, 06:25 PM
User Info
I need to share this. If this post violates any rules please delete...

Here goes:

I ordered a 6S Matte Black from Rockwell Razors...

I got the shipment from Rockwell on 10/21
In it was a White Chrome T2 instead of the 6S I ordered.
I wrote them about it 10/21
They promised to sort it out and get my correct order shipped ASAP.
Today is the 11/4. 8 mails back and forth with stupid excuses.... They still haven't shipped it..
Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow they keep writing to me...

I'm so frustrated...

If anybody with relations to Rockwell reads this please make this right!!

(FYI: I ordered and received the T2 White Chrome when it was released some months back, already)...

0 24
 11-05-2021, 04:26 AM
  • Chappy
  • Oklahoma, OK, USA
User Info
I have no relationship with Rockwell to help but sorry to hear of your troubles as it is my understanding their customer service is really very good about fixing issues that crop up on occasion.  I hope they get the razor you ordered to you soon as my 6s is still my favorite razor overall.  They will probably also tell you to keep the T2 due to potential hygiene issues on returns.  Even so, I'm sure the frustration is still annoying as you are just trying to get what you ordered.  Good luck and best wishes!

0 179
 11-05-2021, 04:39 AM
User Info
(11-05-2021, 04:26 AM)Chappy Wrote: I have no relationship with Rockwell to help but sorry to hear of your troubles as it is my understanding their customer service is really very good about fixing issues that crop up on occasion.  I hope they get the razor you ordered to you soon as my 6s is still my favorite razor overall.  They will probably also tell you to keep the T2 due to potential hygiene issues on returns.  Even so, I'm sure the frustration is still annoying as you are just trying to get what you ordered.  Good luck and best wishes!

Thank you for your answer...
I have been bombarded with PM's and messages on forums and on FB from people also having problems and issues with their customer service. Seems it is a very common problem buyers have...

I have no interest in an other T2. I already have it as I wrote in my post. I have all their razors except the Matte Black 6S.

Have a great weekend!

And
Stay Safe!!

0 24
 11-05-2021, 06:57 AM
  • Bax
User Info
You might be seeing the worst of the worst in PMs.  People aren't likely to write you with POSITIVE stories.  Misery loves company, I guess.  I got mine no muss, no fuss.  The folks were great, the 6S razor is awesome.  I really like the ability to change base plates for different levels of aggressiveness.  Good luck.  Hope you get it sorted out soon.
  :-)
- Bax

0 391
 11-05-2021, 07:03 AM
User Info
(11-05-2021, 06:57 AM)Bax Wrote: You might be seeing the worst of the worst in PMs.  People aren't likely to write you with POSITIVE stories.  Misery loves company, I guess.  I got mine no muss, no fuss.  The folks were great, the 6S razor is awesome.  I really like the ability to change base plates for different levels of aggressiveness.  Good luck.  Hope you get it sorted out soon.
- Bax

Thank you, Buddy.

Valid points!
I have have all the razors from Rockwell in all variations except the Matte Black 6S. So you might call me a super fan! I love their razors! R1, 2C, 6C, 6S, T and T2 I have them all.
This is not about the quality of their products but about the quality of their customer service; or lack of it....

Have a great weekend!
And
Stay Safe!!
Cheers

0 24
 11-05-2021, 09:24 AM
User Info
(11-05-2021, 06:57 AM)Bax Wrote: You might be seeing the worst of the worst in PMs.  People aren't likely to write you with POSITIVE stories.  Misery loves company, I guess.  I got mine no muss, no fuss.  The folks were great, the 6S razor is awesome.  I really like the ability to change base plates for different levels of aggressiveness.  Good luck.  Hope you get it sorted out soon.
- Bax

Sad, but you are right on point. Few people take the time to leave positive words. Most people that are frustrated need to vent, so they do. Not saying right or wrong, just a fact. I id don't get my Rockwell form them, so I can't speak on this topic but the razor is excellent.

5 820
 11-05-2021, 09:45 AM
User Info
I hope Rockwell resolves this and you get your razor soon.   I know how frustrating situations like this are.

60 11,376