11-12-2021, 09:14 AM
User Info
I am looking to buy a new Simpson brush. Which of the reliable vendors have the best selection and prices? Also, if it turns out to be a shedder, will most of the vendors allow return and replacement, or do you have to buy directly from Simpson for those options? Thanks

0 76
 11-12-2021, 10:47 AM
  • chazt
  • Super Moderator
  • Queens, NY
User Info
(11-12-2021, 09:14 AM)Ramsay Wrote: I am looking to buy a new Simpson brush. Which of the reliable vendors have the best selection and prices? Also, if it turns out to be a shedder, will most of the vendors allow return and replacement, or do you have to buy directly from Simpson for those options? Thanks

The folks at Gifts & Care were very attentive to my questions, and of course the whole ordering and shipping process. They even went to the trouble of sending me photos of their available Chubby 2 Super brushes. They’re a participating TSN vendor and I can recommend them easily Smile

20 5,678
 11-17-2021, 02:21 PM
  • ARGH
  • Boston, MA
User Info
You could also the BST - sometimes you could get a great deal on a mint condition brush.

126 2,006
 11-17-2021, 04:29 PM
User Info
The best selection is available from Simpson directly through its website.  There is a shipping fee but it's reasonable.  Over the years I've ordered from Simpson on multiple occasions and the brushes have always arrived within 10 days.

60 11,377
 11-19-2021, 01:50 PM
User Info
(11-17-2021, 04:29 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: The best selection is available from Simpson directly through its website.  There is a shipping fee but it's reasonable.  Over the years I've ordered from Simpson on multiple occasions and the brushes have always arrived within 10 days.

Excellent advice, my wife has gotten me two nice limited editions for Christmas gifts over the years. They were both Eagle G3s, one in best and one in super. Unavailable anywhere else so it pays to check, they often have Chubbys with beautiful handles.

0 130