11-28-2021, 08:46 AM
  • Dalejr
  • Nova Scotia, Canada
User Info
Possibly the final sale from my collection of highly regarded and top notch vintage blades is a total of 300 sealed vintage Personna Super Platinum Chrome blades (successor to the 74's) made for Rite Aid Drugs asking $190 USD for the lot to USA or Canada. Shipping and Paypal fees are included.

One note to buyers unfamiliar with vintage blades in dispensers, the oil between the blades dries up over time making them harder to get out but there are many techniques listed that help and its worth it for quality shaves you cant get with modern blades. Any questions feel free to ask.

[Image: tBYVRnc.jpg]

3 98
 11-29-2021, 02:39 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
(11-28-2021, 08:46 AM)Dalejr Wrote: Possibly the final sale from my collection of highly regarded and top notch vintage blades is a total of 300 sealed vintage Personna Super Platinum Chrome blades (successor to the 74's) made for Rite Aid Drugs asking $190 USD for the lot to USA or Canada. Shipping and Paypal fees are included.

One note to buyers unfamiliar with vintage blades in dispensers, the oil between the blades dries up over time making them harder to get out but there are many techniques listed that help and its worth it for quality shaves you cant get with modern blades. Any questions feel free to ask.

[Image: tBYVRnc.jpg]
I have several dispensers of 20 of these. They are for all, intents and purposes, P74s. Every bit as good and a great value considering the quality and quantity of shaves.

9 2,935
 12-01-2021, 07:01 AM
  • Dalejr
  • Nova Scotia, Canada
User Info
Thank you Ken for your comments.

One and only price reduction. Now $160 USD shipped.

3 98
 12-03-2021, 02:24 PM
  • Dalejr
  • Nova Scotia, Canada
User Info
Withdrawn.

3 98