12-07-2021, 04:12 PM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
Hello, Again Nook!  I am also in the market for an Italian Barber Game Changer .84 Closed Comb Razor or Head.  If anyone has one to sell, please let me know as it comes highly recommended by people I know and respect.  I have lots of stuff to trade, or I can pay outright, and yeah I do know that they are available on IB.  I'm just looking to buy or trade for something not getting any love.  

If you have one not getting any attention, send me a PM and we can work something out.

Things I have are sets - in fact I have a whole bag full of sets and soaps...too many to use in a lifetime of lifetimes.  I have brushes, and other razors, and things you wouldn't believe if I told you...haha

So hit me up with a PM and show me what you've got, and let's make a deal!

Thanks again, and Happy Holidays!

Matt

96 1,810
 12-07-2021, 05:03 PM
User Info
(12-07-2021, 04:12 PM)Crag Wrote: Hello, Again Nook!  I am also in the market for an Italian Barber Game Changer .84 Closed Comb Razor or Head.  If anyone has one to sell, please let me know as it comes highly recommended by people I know and respect.  I have lots of stuff to trade, or I can pay outright, and yeah I do know that they are available on IB.  I'm just looking to buy or trade for something not getting any love.  

If you have one not getting any attention, send me a PM and we can work something out.

Things I have are sets - in fact I have a whole bag full of sets and soaps...too many to use in a lifetime of lifetimes.  I have brushes, and other razors, and things you wouldn't believe if I told you...haha

So hit me up with a PM and show me what you've got, and let's make a deal!

Thanks again, and Happy Holidays!

Matt
Good luck! Eventually I'm going for the .84 also. I have the .68 on a RR handle and it is great. No issues with the .68, I just think the .84 would be a little more to my preference.

6 1,088
 12-08-2021, 08:51 AM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
Thank you, OhCanada for the Simpson and the GC!

96 1,810