02-28-2022, 12:38 AM
  • leonidas
  • Jerez de la Frontera (FPO)
User Info
…..I purchased these BIC blades at a local store here in Spain....   Has anyone tried these blades before?    
….The information on the back says that they are made in Greece.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
[Image: KsuoFz3.jpg]

52 1,141
 02-28-2022, 01:08 AM
  • Wolf
  • Valencia, Spain
User Info
I have the same ones, and they don't work for me, for me they are terrible.

0 549
 02-28-2022, 01:29 AM
  • leonidas
User Info
…..I saw that there is a thread regarding these blades...……  They were declared "The Worst Blades in the World"      …..I am glad I only purchased one blister pack....

52 1,141
 02-28-2022, 01:32 AM
  • leonidas
User Info
(02-28-2022, 01:08 AM)Wolf Wrote: I have the same ones, and they don't work for me, for me they are terrible.

…..From the other thread, that is the major agreement about these blades....

52 1,141
 02-28-2022, 04:03 AM
User Info
I tried them years ago and they did not work for me.

60 11,775
 02-28-2022, 09:55 AM
User Info
I just recently picked up a tuck of these. I have no problems with them, but nothing remarkable either. The shaves have been fine but they will likely not be replaced though I'll have them a while as I won't probably use them often.

5 926
 04-03-2022, 06:11 PM
User Info
Absolutely superb blades!
They have overtaken Polsilver/Wizamet as my #1 blade.

The BIC blade really prefers a razor that bends the blade more than the average razor.

In my blackbird, it's a match made in heaven! Super smooth and super sharp/efficient!

0 126
 04-04-2022, 09:22 AM
User Info
They're the worst blade I've ever used out.

After a couple strokes of ripping, rather than cutting, I assumed I had a dud and immediately replaced it with another fresh blade only to experience more of the same.  If you have an exceptionally fine beard you may be able to get them to work for you, but I'll never use them again.  YMMV, etc

0 17
 04-04-2022, 04:29 PM
User Info
Works great for me.

4 94
 04-05-2022, 07:35 PM
  • norton
  • The Alien Nation
User Info
I remain convinced that these are made in more than one place.  Or, at least are made on more than one machine.  
One works well and delivers close comfortable shaves.   The other - does not.  

Unfortunately, all the BIC DE blades I have received seem to come from the latter.  One of the roughest blades I have used.

18 241
 04-10-2022, 04:08 PM
  • Garb
  • Oregon
User Info
Hate these as much or more than the Wizamet blades

0 719