03-23-2022, 01:10 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
The new custom boxes with foam inserts for the Asylum Rx have finally arrived. The Second Generation Asylum Rx is a single edge safety razor that uses artist club blades. While this version of the razor is still very efficient, it is more refined and a bit tamer than the original (in a good way).

The 2nd generation razor is made from 316L stainless steel and weighs in at 107g with excellent balance. While the original Rx received excellent reviews, we feel that this version is a major improvement. 

[Image: wwBlxMJ.jpg][Image: Az12Gjs.jpg][Image: fHVlsCR.jpg]

I also wanted to send a quick reminder that we have the Asylum Levante shaving soap in stock and are offering it both in wood bowls and as refill pucks.

[Image: 305rH0T.jpg]

54 22,368
 04-16-2022, 12:16 PM
  • TonyN
  • Buford, GA US
User Info
Phil I saw on Instagram the Weekend Special... Free pack of Schick P20 blades with purchase of an Asylum Rx razor. Is there a discount doe, or just how that in the comments?

1 477
 04-16-2022, 04:57 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
(04-16-2022, 12:16 PM)TonyN Wrote: Phil I saw on Instagram the Weekend Special... Free pack of Schick P20 blades with purchase of an Asylum Rx razor. Is there a discount doe, or just how that in the comments?

There is no coupon code required. I will simply include a pack of Schick P20 blades with every Rx purchase through Easter.

54 22,368