06-15-2022, 03:50 PM
User Info
I remember in the early 90's they were giving out the Schick Slim Twin with the one touch cleaning bar to clean between the blades at Burger King (Hamburgers and razors. Great marketing? Not so sure). At the time, I thought this was a brilliant idea. Back then I didn't always shave often, or very well. And, as you know, multi blade razors can clog pretty easily. If I remember correctly, it worked. Sort of, or most of the time? It was too long ago to really remember clearly. Now I use a DE razor and with properly hydrated lather, a quick rinse is all it takes!!! Does anyone else remember these or when BK was giving them away?

[Image: cyUfUm0.jpg]

[Image: webzfMn.jpg]

5 955
 06-16-2022, 04:12 AM
  • Chappy
  • Oklahoma, OK, USA
User Info
I don't specifically remember who but do recall being able to get free razors at various merchants in the past.  I never got any as I rarely shaved back then due to all the irritation.  Like you I use a DE razor with very hydrated shaving soap now but on occasion when I want a shave but don't have time I use my Braun wet/dry electric with light coating of Cremo.  Works surprising well.

0 282