10-09-2012, 03:02 PM
User Info
I bought a tube of this a while back, and realized I haven't reviewed it in here.

Now, I'm not a big ASB user, but I have used the following: Trumpers Lime Skinfood, Nivea Sensitive, Brut, Prairie Creations Unscented, and now the Burt's. I tend to only use an ASB when I see some opportunities with dry skin, or sometimes after a less than comfortable shave.

The Burt's has the following ingredients:

water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, stearic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, glucose, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, citrus reticulata (tangerine/petitgrain) leaf oil, abies sibirica (fir needle) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, bisabolol, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, lecithin, sodium borate, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase

Yep ... it's got a lot of stuff in it. Most of it looks pretty good Smile

The scent is lemony/citrusy with a slight slight hint of earthiness. It's not a real strong scent, and I don't get the impression it lingers so I haven't run into a clash with it and scents I'm trying to wear often. It's fresh, and refreshing to my nose, and I like it.

The balm, on my skin, seems to absorb fairly quickly. I have what I would consider skin that tends toward the dryish side, so I can't comment on how it might absorb on oily skin. It certainly seems to leave my face extremely comfortable, so that long list of ingredients doesn't seem to disagree with me in that sense. I want to think that I can tell a difference in 'face feel' even later in the day on days I use it.

I really enjoy this ASB, and I tend to grab it first on days I feel led to use a balm.

0 252