06-28-2022, 09:18 AM
  • Bax
User Info
If you visit Han's "Wegian Wet Shaving" site (https://wegianwetshaving.com/), you will be entranced, educated, mesmerized, will lose track of time, and make your wife mad at you!

This morning I got up early.  Day off.  Nowhere to do, nothing planned.  I had hours off before picking up my wife in town.  I had a cup of coffee and English Muffin while casually surfing wegianwetshaving.  That cup of coffee turned into two, then three.  I stumbled across TONS and TONS of cool old patent info and kinda got lost looking at old vintage TV ads, razor patents, and goofy inventions that were silly ideas (and some that were not).  FIVE HOURS LATER, I realized I was still surfing, reading, and clicking links on Hans's site.  It was sorta like getting lost in an encyclopedia and forgetting what you'd ORIGINALLY intended to look up!  HOLY COW he put a lot of work in on that site!  Then I realized I'd forgotten to go pick up my wife.  Oops.

If you're a wet shaver with an interest in the cool, the odd, or the history in our shaving niche, you owe it to yourself to visit Hans's website.  

Beware, though... the natural result of checking out his site will result in an inordinate amount of time spent -- and inevitable marital disharmony.  
And it'll probably cost you chocolates and flowers to make amends.
  ;-)
- Bax

0 495
 06-28-2022, 11:46 AM
User Info
Word to the wise; buy chocolate and flowers first - there is a decade of posts on my blog Wink

Thanks for the kind words Bax Biggrin

3 8,006
 06-28-2022, 12:05 PM
  • 2Chops
  • North Central PA
User Info
And set a timer to help keep you on task.

0 824
 06-28-2022, 01:02 PM
User Info
If I forgot to pick up Karen, chocolate and flowers won't cut it.  My costs of getting out of that doghouse just went up to jewelry or a weekend trip.

60 11,985
 06-28-2022, 01:57 PM
  • chazt
  • Super Moderator
  • Queens, NY
User Info
There’s so much traffic everywhere all the time in the NY metro I’d just blame it on that. Of course, I wouldn’t miss an appointed time to pick up my wife…

22 6,557