08-02-2022, 06:17 PM
  • 2Chops
  • North Central PA
User Info
In addition to this being dubbed Adjustable August, it's also National Coffee Month.  Imbibe and enjoy.
[Image: WdWX35Z.jpg]

0 823
 08-03-2022, 03:36 PM
User Info
Thanks for alerting us, Ron.  It's good to have a barista and cafe owner on TSN.

This month I'm working my way through a 1lb bag of Orphea by Maromas.  This may be my favorite of the Italian big-name brands.  It's available in 2.2lb and 1lb bags.  The 1lb bags are in a beautiful tin, also made in Italy.  I keep the coffee in an airtight container, but the tins are a nice detail.  These tins, by the way, make a nice gift for an espresso aficionado.  

[Image: ebpsa5L.jpg]

60 11,976
 08-03-2022, 05:30 PM
  • 2Chops
  • North Central PA
User Info
(08-03-2022, 03:36 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: Thanks for alerting us, Ron.  It's good to have a barista and cafe owner on TSN.

This month I'm working my way through a 1lb bag of Orphea by Maromas.  This may be my favorite of the Italian big-name brands.  It's available in 2.2lb and 1lb bags.  The 1lb bags are in a beautiful tin, also made in Italy.  I keep the coffee in an airtight container, but the tins are a nice detail.  These tins, by the way, make a nice gift for an espresso aficionado.  

[Image: ebpsa5L.jpg]

I love the artwork on the tin.  There are so many ways to repurpose them.

0 823