08-03-2022, 05:45 PM
  • Maha0098
  • Albuquerque, NM
User Info
I'm selling my Titanium Barbaros TR2 (TR2ti) DE Razor. It's very lightly used, I'm just finding myself reaching for other titanium razors for weekly rotations more than this one. Selling for $269 including insured USPS shipping anywhere in the US (retail $320). For international shipping, please message me. I've tried to take as detailed/macro close-ups as possible to catch every machining detail on the cap and baseplate that I can. There's one tiny imperfection dead-center on one side of the baseplate that you can catch in certain lighting when looking at it front-on. I tried my best to capture that in the front-on photo, but it should let you know how minimal a concern it is. From Bullgoose's product listing:

The TR-2 is mild enough to use every day yet efficient enough to deliver an outstanding shave. The 85mm handle with the twist pattern is stunning and offers sufficient grip even with soapy hands. Machined in extremely small batches in Turkey, these razors are sure to be collectible.
Statistics:
List Price: $320.00
Handle Length: 85mm
Handle Diameter: 14mm
Razor Weight: 68g
Material: Titanium
Product of Turkey

47 274