08-17-2022, 04:54 PM
  • NJDJ
  • California
User Info
Simpson Hive Manchurian in Disco resin.   A fantastic and unusual brush that's great to use.  I paid $220 and I am asking the same.  USA buyers only please, unless we have done business before.

[Image: dTbMPcY.jpg]

38 1,270
 08-18-2022, 12:52 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
A pretty brush for sure - can you share the dimensions as it isn't presently on the website for sale - sure it was a one-off that they no longer offer?  How old is it?  Is the factory box included?

84 970
 08-18-2022, 07:06 PM
  • NJDJ
  • California
User Info
(08-18-2022, 12:52 PM)garyg Wrote: A pretty brush for sure - can you share the dimensions as it isn't presently on the website for sale - sure it was a one-off that they no longer offer?  How old is it?  Is the factory box included?

I am the second owner. Brush is from 2016.  The Hive is a classic Simpson handle shape that have offered throughout the years, but it is not always available. The Disco resin, however, is a rarer bird. It is a really fantastic brush with great flow through and a pleasure to use. I do believe I have the original box the brush is in fantastic condition and nothing is wrong with it. It's approximate dimensions are: Knot 23mm with a 51mm loft.  Handle height is 56mm. It has good backbone, is not gelly, and has no scritch. The only reason I am parting with it is because my collection has become too big.

38 1,270
 08-31-2022, 05:50 PM
  • NJDJ
  • California
User Info