09-05-2022, 06:28 AM
User Info
I first tried Furbo Blu many years ago and recall liking it.  When BullBoose recently started carrying I decided to try it again.  

Many of us enjoy the classic, blue, barbershop aftershaves.  Floid Blue is unfortunately no longer available.  However, Epsilon Blue is an excellent clone of Floyd and reasonably priced.  Furbo is quite similar to both Floid and Epsilon, but I detect more menthol in Furbo.  Additionally, I find the Furbo scent subtly lingers longer than Floid or Epsilon.

If you enjoy these types of barbershop aftershave splashes, Furbo Blu is worth trying.

[Image: 4LKVqtj.jpg]

60 12,066
 09-05-2022, 03:46 PM
User Info
(09-05-2022, 06:28 AM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: I first tried Furbo Blu many years ago and recall liking it.  When BullBoose recently started carrying I decided to try it again.  

Many of us enjoy the classic, blue, barbershop aftershaves.  Floid Blue is unfortunately no longer available.  However, Epsilon Blue is an excellent clone of Floyd and reasonably priced.  Furbo is quite similar to both Floid and Epsilon, but I detect more menthol in Furbo.  Additionally, I find the Furbo scent subtly lingers longer than Floid or Epsilon.

If you enjoy these types of barbershop aftershave splashes, Furbo Blu is worth trying.

Thanks for the info! I never tried Floid but I do have the Epsilon as well as the Razrorock Blue Barbershop. I'd like to have this with the matching soap. I don't suppose you tried the orange? I am really curious about that one. Which I now see is out of stock at Bullgoose already.

6 1,006
 09-05-2022, 08:08 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
(09-05-2022, 03:46 PM)Mike Distress Wrote:
(09-05-2022, 06:28 AM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: I first tried Furbo Blu many years ago and recall liking it.  When BullBoose recently started carrying I decided to try it again.  

Thanks for the info! I never tried Floid but I do have the Epsilon as well as the Razrorock Blue Barbershop. I'd like to have this with the matching soap. I don't suppose you tried the orange? I am really curious about that one. Which I now see is out of stock at Bullgoose already.
I have placed another order and hope to have all of the Furbo products back in stock soon (plus a few new Furbo products).

54 22,494
 09-05-2022, 09:35 PM
User Info
(09-05-2022, 08:08 PM)bullgoose Wrote:
(09-05-2022, 03:46 PM)Mike Distress Wrote:

I have placed another order and hope to have all of the Furbo products back in stock soon (plus a few new Furbo products).
OK, thank you! That's good to know. Hopefully when it comes in I have the funds to pull the trigger.

6 1,006
 09-06-2022, 04:10 AM
  • RyznRio
  • Connecticut
User Info
The Blu is a menthol bomb. The scent is very barbershop blue and lasts a while without intruding on a Blue EdP or EdT. A great finish to a smooth shave.

The Smart Blu seems to be The Blu without the menthol, eucalyptus and camphor. The scent is also a barbershop blue that triggers memories of my back to school haircut after a shaggy summer look. 

At almost 7 ounces per bottle both Blu and Smart will be in the rotation for a long time.

0 605