09-05-2022, 10:16 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
In celebration of SEptember, we are offering 25% off all of our single edge razors for the rest of the month. Simply use coupon code SE25 at checkout. Please note that the coupon applies to the SE razors but not SE blades.

If you are looking for a smooth and efficient razor, you cannot go wrong with either the Asylum Rx or the Asylum Injector. The Rx is the more aggressive of the two while the injector is the more nimble of the two. Both will deliver a smooth and efficient shave

[Image: 98SbPva.gif]

54 22,494
 09-05-2022, 03:22 PM
  • chazt
  • Super Moderator
  • Queens, NY
User Info
Sweet deals! Happy SEptember to Everyone Cheers

22 6,705
 09-05-2022, 05:37 PM
  • ChiefBroom
  • Chief of Dark Holler
  • North Central Colorado, USA
User Info
A single blade is definitely better than seven.

3 1,900
 09-05-2022, 08:03 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
(09-05-2022, 05:37 PM)ChiefBroom Wrote: A single blade is definitely better than seven.

It is indeed!  Biggrin

54 22,494
 09-27-2022, 01:59 PM
  • chazt
  • Super Moderator
  • Queens, NY
User Info
As SEptember rapidly winds down, I thought this could use a bump. Getting to know the Asylum Injector has been a great experience. Easily the most “fun” new razor I’ve owned. Rotating through the various blades, fun. Cleaning the razor and shining it up after each shave, fun. I have had about three dozen shaves with it since early July. Each time out I learn a bit more about angles, pressure, and basically how to get the most out of it. It’s certainly the modern razor in my den. Looks fabulous, shaves great. With the Asylum Injector, Phil has brought injector blade razors into the 21st century. This razor is a thing of beauty.
Here’s mine!
[Image: y5ytk1L.jpg][Image: ajF4rNb.jpg]

22 6,705
 09-27-2022, 05:55 PM
User Info
(09-27-2022, 01:59 PM)chazt Wrote: As SEptember rapidly winds down, I thought this could use a bump. Getting to know the Asylum Injector has been a great experience. Easily the most “fun” new razor I’ve owned. Rotating through the various blades, fun. Cleaning the razor and shining it up after each shave, fun. I have had about three dozen shaves with it since early July. Each time out I learn a bit more about angles, pressure, and basically how to get the most out of it. It’s certainly the modern razor in my den. Looks fabulous, shaves great. With the Asylum Injector, Phil has brought injector blade razors into the 21st century. This razor is a thing of beauty.
Here’s mine!
[Image: y5ytk1L.jpg][Image: ajF4rNb.jpg]
Sweet razor Charlie, I'm barely coping with my envy.

0 299
 09-27-2022, 07:00 PM
  • chazt
  • Super Moderator
  • Queens, NY
User Info
Bill, it’s a beauty. I’ve had only one rough shave which was all user incompetence, I simply wasn’t paying attention. Really though, the razor does what you tell it to do once you get past the learning curve. For me it was just under a dozen shaves.

22 6,705
 8 hours ago
User Info
The polish on the Asylum Injector looks stunning.  It's amazing BullGoose was able to get that polish and maintain a reasonable price on the razor.

60 12,066