09-30-2022, 06:24 AM
  • Chappy
  • Oklahoma, OK, USA
User Info
1962 (H2) Gillette Slim razor for sale.  Time for me to move it on to someone who may use it more than I do or for their collection.

Obviously I am not the original owner of this razor but have used it many, many times.  I think is in decent user condition which I tried to show in the pictures below but I'm not much of a photographer.  When I got it it appears to have been dropped a few times as I had to adjust the safety bars back into proper alignment so it matches factory settings.  Mechanically it moves easily and smoothly, setting dial clicks as it should, I repainted the numbers so easier to read, and 1/4 turn lock works correctly.  I cleaned and sanitized it but as you can see could use a good polishing but I wanted to show it in true condition.

I was curious myself so Googled it to find the original selling price which was $1.50 USD back in 1962.  Asking $40.00 $35.00 USD for this vintage razor today with free CONUS shipping.  PayPal only please.  Please send PM with any questions.  Oh and the stapler is not included!   Biggrin   Thanks for looking!

[Image: I6cEgWy.jpg]

[Image: MX11gw3.jpg]

[Image: TTkstNp.jpg]

[Image: NvopK66.jpg]

[Image: KE201DD.jpg]

[Image: 1bocJS5.jpg]

[Image: 1jaOA70.jpg]

[Image: 5AUpWZH.jpg]

[Image: zlpfjZ2.jpg]

0 333
 10-04-2022, 04:01 AM
  • Chappy
  • Oklahoma, OK, USA
User Info
One time price reduction.

0 333
 10-10-2022, 05:38 PM
  • Chappy
  • Oklahoma, OK, USA
User Info
Taking this razor off the market.  Thanks for looking!

0 333