10-10-2012, 07:26 PM
User Info
I'm using a bottle that I've had for a couple of years now and I find it to be an excellent balm, now the question is where do you get it from anymore, as none of the vendors I use stock the stuff anymore.

0 372
 10-10-2012, 07:27 PM
User Info
no idea. shaving essentials was the only place I know of that sold it, but they went out of business years ago.

2 59
 10-11-2012, 09:21 AM
User Info
I had a sample of this stuff from a friend. It is a fantastic product. I think that he got it from Gio (Razor and Brush) back in the day, though. I thought that Shoebox carried it, but a quick search suggests that isn't the case...

2 362
 10-11-2012, 10:28 AM
User Info
email them
info@anherb.com

2 59
 10-11-2012, 12:49 PM
User Info
I found some places to get it just not routine wet shave vendors. I agree it is some awesome stuff.

0 372
 01-21-2013, 05:53 PM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
This is without a doubt one of the best aftershave balsams I ever had. The scent is a bit strange but it's pleasant in its own way, and the cooling effect is wonderful. If you ever cut yourself, apply some to the cut directly and it will kill the pain right away, and the cut will heal in record time.

Attached Files Image(s)

3 2,561
 03-04-2014, 10:13 AM
User Info
(10-10-2012, 07:26 PM)Williams Warrior Wrote: I'm using a bottle that I've had for a couple of years now and I find it to be an excellent balm, now the question is where do you get it from anymore, as none of the vendors I use stock the stuff anymore.

Dear William, you can always order Anherb after shave using paypal. Just let us know your address and we shall ship the product directly to you.

(10-11-2012, 09:21 AM)sethleupagus Wrote: I had a sample of this stuff from a friend. It is a fantastic product. I think that he got it from Gio (Razor and Brush) back in the day, though. I thought that Shoebox carried it, but a quick search suggests that isn't the case...

Dear Sethleupagus,
you can always order Anherb after shave using paypal. Just let us know your address and we shall ship the product directly to you.

(10-10-2012, 07:27 PM)superbleu Wrote: no idea. shaving essentials was the only place I know of that sold it, but they went out of business years ago.

Dear Superbleu, you can always order Anherb after shave using paypal. Just let us know your address and we shall ship the product directly to you.

Dear All,

you can always contact us on anherb1@yahoo.co.in to place your order. You can also visit our facebook page to know more about our product range.

0 1