10-28-2022, 01:24 PM
User Info
For now I've decide to let the rest of my beard go, and go back to head shaving. If you think your face shaving is a dance with your sensitivity, try it on a head that's skin and bone. It's been awhile so I will have to start over with soaps, brushes, razors, and blades, and see where we end up.
I told ya'll, keeping it lively!

Kicking it off with Asylum Levant and a moppy boar (Omega 48)
RR GC OC .84
Personna med prep

Easy does it.....

0 414
 10-28-2022, 07:02 PM
  • chazt
  • Super Moderator
  • Queens, NY
User Info
Ha! Bill, when you are the OP you have to make sure that the little box that says ‘signature’ is checked. If you edit your post you can fix it lickety split.

Nice kit you assembled! Enjoy the shave. Head shaves is a place I’ve never wanted to go. I’m still desperately trying to hang on to every hair that hasn’t already self-eradicated.

22 6,895
 10-28-2022, 07:44 PM
User Info
In case you are looking to try something new, I’d recommend the headblade. Very smooth and gentle if you don’t push. I like to do the first pass with single blade razor and finish with the hb.
Oh, large boar knots are fantastic for head shaving.
Have fun!

9 1,629
 10-29-2022, 05:48 AM
User Info
(10-28-2022, 07:02 PM)chazt Wrote: Ha! Bill, when you are the OP you have to make sure that the little box that says ‘signature’ is checked. If you edit your post you can fix it lickety split.

Nice kit you assembled! Enjoy the shave. Head shaves is a place I’ve never wanted to go. I’m still desperately trying to hang on to every hair that hasn’t already self-eradicated.

Thanks Charlie!

0 414
 10-29-2022, 03:21 PM
  • chazt
  • Super Moderator
  • Queens, NY
User Info