10-29-2022, 08:53 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
We accidentally ordered a triple batch of Gillette Platinum blades and we are packed to the gills. Therefore, we are offering a coupon for 30% off through Monday, October 31st. Simply use coupon code Save30 at checkout. 

These blades are supposedly exactly the same as the legendary and vintage Gillette Swede blades that you have heard so much about. They are incredibly sharp, smooth, comfortable and durable. While they are a touch less sharp than Feather blades, they are infinitely smoother and more durable.

[Image: 7CTEoxi.gif]

54 22,531
 10-29-2022, 04:36 PM
User Info
Hello,

I got the email with the coupon code for the Gillette Swedes. To be honest, I have plenty on hand, in addition to all of the other blades I have, but was thinking of stocking up some more on these.

Due to the multiple different blades I have, it has been a while since I have used the Swedes. Since I don't shave everyday, I probably won't shave for another day or two.

Anyway, since I haven't used these lately, I was just wondering how these compare to the original Gillette Swedes?

I did look online to see if I could find the original, vintage Swedes online, like on ebay, but didn't see any.

How are these when it comes to longevity in terms of number of shaves per blade? Also, are these considered good for sensitive skin?

Thank You.
Korey

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

0 6
 10-30-2022, 06:54 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
Hello Korey. There were a ton of reviews on these blades on my old site; I'm still waiting for them to be migrated to the new platform. I think reading these reviews would be more helpful than anything I can say since I am only one data point.

Customers who reviewed the blade really like it. Are they as sharp as a Feather blade? No. That said, they are plenty sharp (similar to an iridium in sharpness) very smooth and durable (you can easily get 5 shaves per blade and some customers claim up to 15).

These blades are great for sensitive skin.

54 22,531