01-03-2023, 09:28 AM
User Info
I really like my Supply SE razor but I am having issues with the blades in the black dispenser. I cannot get them to come out of the dispenser. The first few came out fine now they won’t come out. I’ve used shick and Pella blades and they all load fine, I only have an issue with the ones from Supply. Unfortunately those are the ones I like the best. Anyone else have this issue? I even got a second dispenser and I’m having the same problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 358
 01-03-2023, 04:02 PM
User Info
Never had that issue.  Supply must have gotten a batch of blades with a manufacturing flaw.  Do Supply a favor and let them know about their problem.  My bet is they will replace them.  They seem like a company that stands behind their product, and they need to know if they have a problem.

0 46
 01-03-2023, 05:26 PM
  • norton
  • The Alien Nation
User Info
(01-03-2023, 04:02 PM)Barry Wrote: Never had that issue.  Supply must have gotten a batch of blades with a manufacturing flaw.  Do Supply a favor and let them know about their problem.  My bet is they will replace them.  They seem like a company that stands behind their product, and they need to know if they have a problem.

Agreed - they will likely replace it. 
I had received my SE Pro during the launch campaign, and it came with a pinhole flaw in the bead blasted finish.  Supply sent me a replacement razor.  

Do the blades dispense when the 'key' is not in the razor?  Because you may need to clean the head - just unscrew (you may need pliers) and clean it and re-assemble (close your drain first).  
Otherwise - the dispenser is 'off'.  You could try using a mechanical pencil to align the dull side of the blade with the dispenser - using the two holes.  
I am having a hard time envisioning how this happens - unless the entire dispenser got wet.  

IMO - The only 'injector' blades better than the Supply Blacks are the Schick B-20s.

18 269
 01-03-2023, 07:10 PM
User Info
Thanks for the advice guys, I did let them know about the first batch but I felt a little sheepish saying I was having the same issue with the new blades they sent. I tried them tight out of the box and couldn’t get them to work. I will see if I can realign with a pencil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 358