10-13-2012, 12:30 PM
User Info
I have three razors up for sale today. I've settled on my Feather and my Webers and I don't need to collect razors that get no use.

First up is a Gillette Slim Adjustable in fantastic condition. It opens and closes smoothly and clicks trough all of the adjustable positions with ease. I don't think it has lost a speck of paint from any of the numbers and it is nice and shiny. There is a little scratching on the head. Its date code is I2.

Next is a cased Superspeed Flair Tip in mint condition. This razor is in perfect condition all around-just look at how it shines! It comes with blades (maybe two remaining). The date code is F2. The case is in very good condition other than the spider cracking in the lid (see pictures).

Next up is a pair of DR Harris soaps in their mahogany bowls. They have each been lathered 2-3 times. The scents are Marlborough and Windsor.

Also included, TOBS Rose cream, Nivea ASB, the head of a Merkur 23C, and a Semogue 1305. All for $100.

Next up is a Merkur Futur. It has been used and has some surface scratching that you can make out it some of the pictures. It works perfectly and is a great razor. I'd like $55 for it. SOLD

All prices conus with tracking.

97 615
 10-15-2012, 05:32 AM
User Info
Futur is sold. If anyone wants everything that remains, I'll put them together for $150.

97 615
 10-15-2012, 01:29 PM
User Info
No more blades-$100 for the two Gillettes and two Harris soaps.

97 615
 10-20-2012, 06:12 AM
User Info
Let's add TOBS Rose-used a few times, Nivea ASB, and a Semogue 1305 to the two Gillettes and the two DR Harris. There will also be more surprise software thrown in when I see the remaining room.

All this for $100.

97 615