03-17-2012, 04:16 PM
User Info
Can anybody give their opinion and try to describe EJ Sandalwood? Is it straight scent Sandalwood like T&H Sandalwood and C&E Sandalwood, or is something more complex? I have EJ cream and ASB samples that I presume are Sandalwood but I'm not sure.

2 180
 03-17-2012, 04:42 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
Hello there.I have both the shaving cream and the shaving soap.The scent its quiet different than other sandalwood scents out there for sure.This one is more of the sweet,mild spot,almost a little bit powdery and with some herbal notes.
I have received a Trumper sandalwood soap today and I can tell you its different too than other sandalwoods,but this is more spicy and woody,while the Edwin Jagger is more powdery,sweet and herbal.
C&E sandalwood soap has a weak,faint scent to my taste,but its nice one,being more on the woody side too.
The best sandalwood out there is for sure the Art of Shaving one,being a combination of different spices and of a strong character.really woody,deep and spicy.

86 7,123
 03-17-2012, 04:58 PM
User Info
Thanks Teiste. Then for sure mine is EJ Sandalwood, and I liked it a lot. It has the woody underlay that remains but at first it feels flowery smoky sweet exotic kinda. I'm going to try the AoS version as well. I didn't like the T&H and C&E Sandalwood.

2 180