10-19-2012, 08:25 AM
  • GregDR
  • Illinois
User Info
Clearing out a few more things.

-Payment via Paypal
-CONUS/Canada

[Image: t63r4i.jpg]

1. First up is a used Cobra Classic that comes with (14) Pro Guard blades and (1) Feather Pro Super blade. This razor shows some signs of use but is still a beauty to look at. Great shaver as well, right now I'm just more comfortable with my DE's. I'm looking for $135 Shipped ....SOLD!!! *$20 from the purchase of this razor will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

2. I have a Old Spice mug in excellent condition that comes with a partially used puck of Tabac (not too late to get in on Tabactober!). I'd say there's about 90% of the puck still left. It also comes with a lid that I picked up at my local Lowes, fits great!$20 Shipped ...SOLD!!!

3.A lot of (3)Arko sticks brand new.$10 Shipped ...SOLD!!!

4. Here is a cased Gillette Gold Tech. It comes with a new old stock pack of Gillette Thin blades and a new pack of Astra SP's. This razor has plate wear on the top of the head and some down the handle other than that it's still a great little shaver. Looking for $18 Shipped *Price Drop! $15 Shipped I'll also throw in a stick of Arko!

If there are any questions please ask and if you'd like more pics of the razors let me know.

Thanks guys!

53 555
 10-19-2012, 09:08 AM
User Info
Given all the WTB for Cobras I don't expect this one to last long, the price is fantastic as well, If I didn't love my DE's so much Id buy it.

39 694
 10-19-2012, 10:24 AM
  • texquill
  • Olver Warbucks
  • Richardson - DFW area of Texas
User Info
I'm a long-time Cobra Classic user and I'm convinced there's not a better single-edge on the market. Someone needs to take advantage of the bargain!

30 237
 10-22-2012, 07:51 AM
  • GregDR
  • Illinois
User Info
Everything is sold except the cased Gillette Gold Fat Handle Tech! with the price marked down from $18 to $15 and I'll throw in a stick of Arko!

53 555
 10-27-2012, 04:05 PM
  • GregDR
  • Illinois
User Info
Please Archive.

53 555