10-21-2012, 04:54 PM
  • GMofmiami
  • Miami, Fl & Central America
User Info
Hello Gents,

I've got a few items up for sale as noted below and also looking to buy Acqua Di Parma Aftershave Splash/lotion from their Collezione Di Barberie line.

For sale is great starter S/R set with 2 fantastic S/R and a strop with 2 leather sides and cloth/canvas like material on the inside. Gave shaving with S/R a go for a few months but due to my travel schedule it's difficult to really enjoy and partake in this luxury. Straights have each been used about 5 times and were purchased shave ready. I can tell you that they are quite smooth and sharp, just give them a strop before using. Would really like to sell the S/R and Strop as listed as a lot plus I've added a bonus as noted in description below.

All items pictured and priced below include CONUS shipping, PAYPAL payment please...If you have any questions concerning any of these items, please feel free to PM me. Thank you for looking

S/R and Strop Set- Includes Wester Bros Manganese Steel (Anchor Brand) 5/8 Full Hollow Ground w/Ivory scales (love this razor). Simmons 6/8 "Hornet" Full Hollow Ground S/R w/Barbers Notch & Ebony scales...gonna miss this one...fantastic balance and feel...First S/R I used and achieved a 2 pass BBS shave with no problem. Also included is a starter hanging strop with 2 leather sides and one fibre cloth/canvas side...It has a couple nicks on the brown leather side side but does not affect use of the strop. You get the set for $60. (will also include an Omega "Baby Pro" boar brush...used about 5 times and one new ARKO stick). If you choose not to purchase the set, I will sell each S/R for $25....Simmons 6/8 Hornet has been SOLD
WESTER BROS 5/8 still available will sell with strop for $30 if you'd like to buy both items. If not prices remain as listed...if you'd like more pics of this beautiful razor, please PM me. SOLD

(10-21-2012, 04:54 PM)GMofmiami Wrote: Hello Gents,

I've got a few items up for sale as noted below and also looking to buy Acqua Di Parma Aftershave Splash/lotion from their Collezione Di Barberie line.

For sale is great starter S/R set with 2 fantastic S/R and a strop with 2 leather sides and cloth/canvas like material on the inside. Gave shaving with S/R a go for a few months but due to my travel schedule it's difficult to really enjoy and partake in this luxury. Straights have each been used about 5 times and were purchased shave ready. I can tell you that they are quite smooth and sharp, just give them a strop before using. Would really like to sell the S/R and Strop as listed as a lot plus I've added a bonus as noted in description below.

All items pictured and priced below include CONUS shipping, PAYPAL payment please...If you have any questions concerning any of these items, please feel free to PM me. Thank you for looking

S/R and Strop Set- Includes Wester Bros Manganese Steel (Anchor Brand) 5/8 Full Hollow Ground w/Ivory scales (love this razor). Simmons 6/8 "Hornet" Full Hollow Ground S/R w/Barbers Notch & Ebony scales...gonna miss this one...fantastic balance and feel...First S/R I used and achieved a 2 pass BBS shave with no problem. Also included is a starter hanging strop with 2 leather sides and one fibre cloth/canvas side...It has a couple nicks on the brown leather side side but does not affect use of the strop. You get the set for $60. (will also include an Omega "Baby Pro" boar brush...used about 5 times and one new ARKO stick). If you choose not to purchase the set, I will sell each S/R for $25.

Individual pricing added for S/R

45 708
 10-22-2012, 04:44 PM
  • GMofmiami
  • Miami, Fl & Central America
User Info
Friendly bump....great Wester Bros Manganese Steel (Blue Anchor Brand) 5/8 full hollow S/R still available. Strop is also available...I'll sell both together as a kit for $30.

45 708