04-01-2013, 03:09 AM
  • UFO
  • Artisan
  • Seville, Spain
User Info
Hello friends. The first batch of UFO TiTAN handles is exhausted.
I'm trying to get a new batch of material at a good price to make a second batch, as some of you have expressed interest in these exclusive Titanium handles.
When I have news, I will let you know. The price of the second batch will be reviewed, but I will try to be moderate, or the same as the first batch, but I can not assure it yet.

1 131
 04-01-2013, 03:30 AM
  • ben74
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
My TiTan is an amazing handle. It has the strength and robustness of metal and is as light as a feather. The handle retains a very sure and confident grip, but without the heaviness associated with some UFO handles.

When these become available again, my advice is to secure one without hesitation - you won't regret it! (Unless you miss out!)

101 18,026
 04-01-2013, 04:58 AM
  • Agravic
  • Emeritus
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
(04-01-2013, 03:30 AM)ben74 Wrote: My TiTan is an amazing handle. It has the strength and robustness of metal and is as light as a feather. The handle retains a very sure and confident grip, but without the heaviness associated with some UFO handles.

When these become available again, my advice is to secure one without hesitation - you won't regret it! (Unless you miss out!)

+1 ... well said, Ben! The TiTAN is truly remarkable ... light yet strong!

111 18,918