10-26-2012, 12:29 PM
User Info
Hi all,

TFS has been working on two new hard soaps, one with the "Zagaro e Gelsomino" aroma intenso (that was already available as soft soap) and a total new one, "Lime e Spezie".

Both come with the drago-logo.

http://www.barbieredifigaro.nl/index.php...24&lang=nl

http://www.barbieredifigaro.nl/index.php...24&lang=nl

At least 100 grams of long lasting shaving pleasure!

Have a nice weekend!

Eric

0 224
 10-26-2012, 05:32 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
I have to write a review of the soft Zagaro e Gelsomino soft soap : its scent is simply amazing , it could compete hand by hand with Acqua Di Parma (enough said).If the hard soap smells half as good as the soft one , you have a SUPERB soft soap there , a clear Acqua Di Parma contender.

86 7,123
 10-28-2012, 10:11 AM
User Info
Hi Teiste,

Why not do a review of the hard soap right away? It will be available soon at a vendor near youWink

I would be curious to know what you think of the difference between the soft and hard soap version.

Besides, the comparison to AdP is something I would rather leave up to you!

0 224
 10-29-2012, 09:18 PM
User Info
Eric, could you describe the scents?

8 279
 10-30-2012, 09:07 AM
User Info
(10-29-2012, 09:18 PM)ayodh Wrote: Eric, could you describe the scents?
As far as possible, yes:

The Zagara e Gelsomino is like Teiste described about the soft soap. As with all hard soaps from Tcheon Fung Sing, I have the feeling that you have to release the scent more than with the soft soaps. The scent gets out once you start lathering.

I tried the Lime e Spezie this morning. I had a cold and it was so .... early that I really have to test it again tomorrow morning. I could tell the fresh lime in a nice combination with the spices and the lather was great and abundant, but I will try and give a better description after tomorrow.

0 224
 11-01-2012, 11:07 AM
User Info
Tried the Lime e Spezie again today. Had a pretty good shave with it. This is not a LIME AND SPICES, it really is Lime e Spezie. Refined, subtle, fresh. A scent that I will like more and more I think (just like with Bergamotto Neroli). The spezie is not as much noticeable as it is in the Mandarino e Spezie. It is like it's more complementary with the lime.

What really surprised me (again) is the amount of lather I got although I could hardly see any change on the imprinted dragon. Just like MdC I would say. No visible use and great amounts of lather.

0 224