10-26-2012, 07:13 PM
  • GMofmiami
  • Miami, Fl & Central America
User Info
Hello Gents,

Here's your chance to try the "brick" version of Cella Extra Extra Purisima for a great reduced price. As you can see from the pic below, I've cut out a little less the 1/4 from the brick which I've mashed into a travel tin while leaving 3/4 of this 1kilo croap untouched. I actually believe this version is slightly slicker than the red tub version of Cella which IMO is a plus while providing a smooth, close comfortable shave.

I have kept this croap in a Ziplock Baggie in addition to placing it inside an airtight plastic storage container. I purchased this brick approximately 6 months ago, brand new from one of the online vendors.

I am asking $25 (retails online between $37 & $42 plus shipping) for the remainder of this great croap, INCLUDING CONUS SHIPPING, Paypal payment please. SOLD

If you have any question concerning this offering, please feel free to PM me...Thanks for looking.

45 708
 10-26-2012, 08:07 PM
User Info
Greg, that doesn't look like 1/4 used to me! Unless my eye deceives me that looks like substantially less than 1/4 used!

Seriously, Greg's a great guy to do business with. Use your own eye and see what 1/4 of the block is and compare it to what remains. Looks like a good deal to me. OK, That's a minimum of 5 150g tubs for $25 IF it's 1/4 gone.

It lathers incredibly easily and has the scent of cherry.

32 6,311
 10-26-2012, 08:21 PM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
(10-26-2012, 08:07 PM)ShadowsDad Wrote: Greg, that doesn't look like 1/4 used to me! Unless my eye deceives me that looks like substantially less than 1/4 used!

Seriously, Greg's a great guy to do business with. Use your own eye and see what 1/4 of the block is and compare it to what remains. Looks like a good deal to me. OK, That's a minimum of 5 150g tubs for $25 IF it's 1/4 gone.

It lathers incredibly easily and has the scent of cherry.

Thanks Brian for the kind words and calculation/estimation...You're right it's a bit less than 1/4 of the block that I cut out so plenty more of Cella to go around Smile

45 708
 10-27-2012, 04:37 AM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
Good morning gents the Cella has been sold...please archive.
Thanks Nook and Samjax for making this happen.
Have a great weekend everyone

45 708