10-28-2012, 05:08 AM
  • DoubleB
  • Zeeland, The Netherlands
User Info
Gents,

The Northern America Swap Box made me think. Why not set up an Europe Travelling box?!

The idea is simple and similar to the 2012 Swap Box; I will arrange for a box and throw in some stuff. I ship it to the person who lives closest to me. That person receives the box, takes out what he likes and adds other products in there. After that he ships it to the next person on the list untill we have worked our way through the list. I'll be the last person the receive the box. Please note to keep the box under a weight of 1 kilograms because of shipping costs. Also, you can take what you like, but please match up the value of the products you take out to the products you put in.

Making this EU only is to prevent us all from paying for import fees, taxes and keeping the shipping costs low. Shipping inside the EU will be around 12,50 euro's. Ofcourse, if you have to ship it to the next person and that person happens to be in the same country then you will probably pay less.

I will arrange the list. If you'd like to join please say I'm in and name the country you live in. This is to make a chronological list.

So, which EU Nookers are in? Biggrin

5 447
 10-28-2012, 01:17 PM
User Info
im interested

0 14
 10-28-2012, 01:22 PM
  • DoubleB
User Info
(10-28-2012, 01:17 PM)andrewm Wrote: im interested

Great! Hopefully some other guys will chime in so we can make the list a bit longer.

5 447
 11-01-2012, 12:55 AM
  • KLF
  • Israel
User Info
Will Israel qualify ?

0 55
 11-01-2012, 03:36 AM
  • DoubleB
User Info
(11-01-2012, 12:55 AM)KLF Wrote: Will Israel qualify ?

Well the reason I wanted this to keep Europe only was due to shipping costs and import tax/customs declarations. However, we might work something out here.

On the other hand, not much people have responded, so likely this travelling box will be postponed.

5 447
 11-03-2012, 10:51 AM
User Info
I'm in, England here. New to this but already have some goodies I can swap.

0 87